Digital TV News: JIPAC
ULDAGE announces call for patents essential to 4K/8K for IPTV and CATV
Apr 3, 2017 – ULDAGE has announced a call for patents essential to the standards of 4K/8K television broadcasting applicable to IPTV and CATV. Currently ULDAGE licenses patents related to the present digital TV broadcasting standards through a patent pool system.
News categories: ULDAGE, JIPAC, Cable TV, Digital TV, IPTV, Patent, Worldwide
ULDAGE announces call for patents essential to Ultra HD
Aug 25, 2014 – ULDAGE has made a call for patents essential to the 4K and 8K Ultra High-Definition Television (UHDTV) standards. The aim is to create a one-stop patent license to serve to promote the UHDTV market in Japan.
News categories: ULDAGE, Digital TV, Japan, Patent
ULDAGE Announces Plan for Joint Patent License for Japanese Digital Cable Broadcasting Standards (ARIB Standards)
Dec 21, 2007 – ULDAGE Inc., a patent license company, has issued a call for patents that are essential to the Japanese Digital Cable Broadcasting Standards developed by JCTEA, JCL and ARIB.
News categories: ULDAGE, Cable TV, Digital TV, Japan, Licensing, Patent
- Vewd and Mediatek bring entertainment to vehicle rear-seats
- Conviva expands into advertising audience measurement
- C Spire to acquire Troy Cablevision
- Software Freedom Conservancy sues Vizio for GPL violations
- Altibox Android TV service goes live with 3SS and Technicolor
- Sunrise UPC launches yallo TV in Switzerland
- ATEME embeds Viaccess-Orca contribution watermarking
- Deloitte releases results of Digital Media Trends Fall Pulse survey
- RFE receives Android TV Operator Tier certification for IPTV STB
- Disney+ coming to Hisense and Toshiba TVs with VIDAA Smart OS
- Tremor International acquires Spearad
- TekSavvy TV footprint expands across Canada
- Airtel launches Video Platform as a Service product
- Comcast launches Smart TVs based on its XClass TV platform
- ViacomCBS and Altice USA renew distribution agreement
- OTT now at 82% consumer saturation in the U.S.
- MultTV and MwareTV launch multi-tenant TV as a Service in Brazil
- discovery+ now available on LG Smart TVs in the U.S.
- HBO Max to be available at Telia from October 26
- Tata Sky expands quality and availability monitoring with DataMiner