Digital TV News: Jabil
TV Everywhere reaches 40% of U.S. pay-TV consumers
Mar 23, 2016 – According to Parks Associates, usage of authenticated video viewing, or TV Everywhere, reached 40% of U.S. pay-TV consumers in 2015, up from 22% in 2013. The percentage of respondents watching authenticated video at least once a month is 23%.
News categories: Parks Associates, Glenn Hower, Digital TV, Market Research, TV Everywhere, USA
MobiTV collaborates with Jabil to develop HDMI dongle
Feb 24, 2014 – MobiTV has announced that with Jabil Circuit (NYSE: JBL) it has developed a white-label HDMI dongle that can be branded and deployed by wireless operators to deliver a turnkey in-home TV everywhere experience.
News categories: MobiTV, Jabil, Charlie Nooney, Keith Cochran, Digital TV, Set Top Box, Smart Home, Smartphone, Tablet, Worldwide
Entropic Surpasses Ten Million c.LINK™ Chipset Shipment Milestone
Jan 3, 2008 – Entropic Communications (Nasdaq: ENTR) has announced that it has shipped its ten millionth c.LINK™ chipset. Entropic's c.LINK technology enables the creation of a whole home digital entertainment network using existing coax cabling.
News categories: Entropic Communications, Cable TV, Digital TV, Semiconductor, Smart Home
- Roku launches player line-up for Germany
- 5G Broadcast and DTT can share UHF band and broadcast infrastructure
- SVOD household penetration in Malaysia to reach 27% in 2025
- Accedo powers Arabic SVOD service from TenTime
- Wurl unveils performance marketing service for streamers
- Origin selects Kantar for UK media measurement
- Germany to overtake the UK by SVOD subscribers
- Roku launches OneView ad platform for Canada
- NEXTGEN TV launched on five local TV stations in St. Louis, MO
- Redbox signs distribution agreement with Vewd
- SpringServe first independent ad server to integrate with IRIS.TV
- Robust growth forecast for SVOD revenue in India
- Latest Vestel TVs certified for DTS:X immersive audio
- Wiztivi develops UI for Sagemcom Video Soundbox STB
- AlphaOTT partners with STI Telecom for OTT/IPTV headend services
- UEI providing voice-enabled remote for Astro's Ultra set-tops
- Ross Video withdraws from IBC 2021 exhibition
- Comcast brings XiOne streaming box to the U.S.
- Liberty Global to sell UPC Polska to iliad’s Play subsidiary
- Subscription fatigue in Australia? Not yet but on the way