Digital TV News: Jabil
TV Everywhere reaches 40% of U.S. pay-TV consumers
Mar 23, 2016 – According to Parks Associates, usage of authenticated video viewing, or TV Everywhere, reached 40% of U.S. pay-TV consumers in 2015, up from 22% in 2013. The percentage of respondents watching authenticated video at least once a month is 23%.
News categories: Parks Associates, Glenn Hower, Digital TV, Market Research, TV Everywhere, USA
MobiTV collaborates with Jabil to develop HDMI dongle
Feb 24, 2014 – MobiTV has announced that with Jabil Circuit (NYSE: JBL) it has developed a white-label HDMI dongle that can be branded and deployed by wireless operators to deliver a turnkey in-home TV everywhere experience.
News categories: MobiTV, Jabil, Charlie Nooney, Keith Cochran, Digital TV, Set Top Box, Smart Home, Smartphone, Tablet, Worldwide
Entropic Surpasses Ten Million c.LINK™ Chipset Shipment Milestone
Jan 3, 2008 – Entropic Communications (Nasdaq: ENTR) has announced that it has shipped its ten millionth c.LINK™ chipset. Entropic's c.LINK technology enables the creation of a whole home digital entertainment network using existing coax cabling.
News categories: Entropic Communications, Cable TV, Digital TV, Semiconductor, Smart Home
- VTV selects ENENSYS for distribution to DVB-T2 transmitters over DTH
- DIAGNAL and Lounges.tv extend technology partnership
- Global FAST revenues to hit $17 billion in 2029
- Videotex India's largest licensee manufacturer of webOS Hub TVs
- Tubi beta tests ChatGPT-powered content discovery
- Amagi partners with TAG Video Systems for FAST channel monitoring
- ViewNexa survey reveals dissatisfaction among streaming subscribers
- Cignal TV taps Quickplay for Pilipinas Live global sports app
- TiVo releases Q2 2023 video trends report
- Ateme powers Viacom18's Indian Premier League UHD experience
- Streaming now most popular TV source in Canada
- Pixalate releases H1 2023 EMEA CTV ad supply chain report
- Mirada to power MNC's Vision+ streaming service in Indonesia
- Munich court rules Netflix infringing Broadcom video patent
- India Smart TV market grew 8% YoY in 1H23
- TV Monaco starts operations supported by Qvest
- Caretta Research: MVPDs must evolve into 'super aggregators'
- Barb upgrades API with BVOD, SVOD, video-sharing and non-TV device data
- U.S. JIC conditionally certifies Comscore, iSpot and VideoAmp currencies
- Global SVOD revenues to surpass $127bn in 2029