Digital TV News: Kantar Millward Brown
Swrve adds Roku to its suite of streaming video OTT platforms
Jun 21, 2018 – Swrve has added Roku to its list of supported over-the-top (OTT) Digital Media Streaming platforms. By doing so, Swrve now enables any brand looking to interact with customers on the Roku platform to do so as part of a multi-channel strategy focused on driving engagement and revenue.
News categories: Swrve, Roku, Lisa Cleary, Apps, Big Data, Digital TV, Mobile, OTT, USA
Roku introduces Ad Insights Suite
Jan 17, 2018 – Roku (NASDAQ: ROKU) has announced an advancement in OTT advertising measurement by introducing Ad Insights. The offering allows marketers to measure campaign reach and effectiveness across linear and OTT.
News categories: Roku, Scott Rosenberg, Marissa Jimenez, Advertising, Digital TV, OTT, Set Top Box, USA, Worldwide
From algorithms to AI, Kantar Millward Brown forecasts digital advertising in 2018
Dec 6, 2017 – Kantar Millward Brown has released its annual Media and Digital Predictions for 2018. 2018 is poised to be another busy year for marketers, complete with continued evolutions in communication approaches, media targeting technology and ROI measurement.
News categories: Kantar Millward Brown, Jane Ostler, Corey Jeffery, Pablo Gomez, Advertising, Big Data, Market Research, Worldwide
Tru Optik connects Kantar Millward Brown data to OTT platform
Jan 31, 2017 – Tru Optik has expanded its capabilities through a partnership with Kantar Millward Brown. The partnership will enable advertisers to attribute brand sales to OTT ad campaigns through Tru Optik’s OTT Marketing Cloud.
News categories: Tru Optik, Kantar Millward Brown, Andre Swanston, David Wiesenfeld, Ken Greenberg, Advertising, Digital TV, OTT, USA
- VR consumer content revenue to exceed $7 billion in 2025
- XroadMedia to power hyper-personalization at ZEE5
- Ericsson predicts 40% of mobile subscriptions in 2026 will be 5G
- Pay TV revenue in New Zealand to follow -3.1% CAGR
- iQIYI International available for ZEASN-based smart devices
- Growing demand for smart displays driving smart speaker sales
- Forthnet becomes part of United Group
- Anevia powers Skymedia's SkyGo service in Mongolia
- UK marketers expect to spend more on Advanced TV ads in the next 12 months
- NetRange moves browser to the Cloud for low-cost Smart TVs
- Over 13 billion Smart Home devices in use by 2025
- MultiChoice picks Metrological to deliver OTT services on DStv
- Oregan Networks builds on Amlogic's Android TV reference platform
- Bitmovin and OKAST team up to deliver live and VOD streaming
- 61% of US broadband households subscribe to two or more OTT services
- 14% of Australians plan to cancel pay TV as a result of the pandemic
- Eutelsat 7/8°W predominant broadcast position for Egyptian TV homes
- NEXTGEN TV launches on local TV in Norfolk, VA
- Universal Electronics to launch Apple TV remote control for MVPDs
- Nielsen unveils new ID resolution system