Digital TV News: LTN Global
LTN Global launches automated channel creation in the cloud
Apr 13, 2022 – LTN Global has launched LTN Lift, a cloud-based playout solution for the automated creation of live, linear channels to reach cross-platform audiences, helping broadcasters and media companies widen their reach across OTT and FAST services.
News categories: LTN Global, Malik Khan, Content Distribution, Digital TV, NABShow, Streaming, Worldwide
LTN Global, with Pearl TV and WHUT, powers NEXTGEN TV in Washington DC
Dec 16, 2021 – LTN Global has announced that it has worked closely with Howard University’s WHUT and the Pearl TV consortium to support the launch of the Howard NEXTGEN TV Broadcast Collaborative project in Washington D.C.
News categories: LTN Global, Pearl TV, WHUT, Malik Khan, ATSC 3, Content Distribution, Digital TV, USA
LTN Global launches universal signaling for linear addressable TV advertising
Apr 12, 2021 – LTN Global has announced the launch of LTN Target, a universal signaling solution. LTN Target enables interoperability by acting as an automated translation layer and communications proxy between the various disparate systems in the advertising ecosystem.
News categories: LTN Global, Malik Khan, Advertising, Digital TV, Smart TV, USA
NEXTGEN TV 'Motown 3.0 Test Track' launched in Detroit
Dec 10, 2020 – Five local TV stations have banded together to launch NEXTGEN TV in Detroit. The broadcast advance signals the beginning of another project – the 'Motown 3.0 Open Test Track' for merging automotive applications with NEXTGEN TV.
News categories: Pearl TV, Brian Lawlor, ATSC 3, Content Distribution, Digital TV, In-Car, USA
Hispasat and Pittsburgh International Telecommunications Launch 'New Winds' DTH Platform on Amazonas-2 Satellite
Apr 21, 2011 – Hispasat and Pittsburgh International Telecommunications (PIT) have announced a partnership to launch a new DTH (direct-to-home) platform on Amazonas-2 called 'New Winds', as an alternative for the North American DTH market.
News categories: Hispasat, Pittsburgh International Telecommunications, Content Distribution, Digital TV, North America, Satellite
- Trinidad and Tobago selects ATSC 3.0 for DTT
- Faurecia-Aptoide and Catappult launch app distribution hub for cars
- 24i supports launch of Philips Hue Sync TV App
- J:COM deploys Qwilt Open Caching solution
- Breezeline Stream TV comes to Cleveland and Columbus, Ohio
- Sale of Millicom to Apollo Global Management and Claure Group in discussion
- Comcast cable video subscribers down 2.034 million in 2022
- Disney strikes streaming measurement deal with EDO
- ITV increases investment in InfoSum
- German study shows high losses from TV piracy
- European Audiovisual Observatory publishes report on media ownership in Europe
- NBA games to be available in VR through Meta Horizon Worlds
- Simply.TV signs metadata deal with YouSee
- Verizon FIOS consumer video subscribers down 80,000 in 4Q 2022
- Unified TV ad measurement to be launched in Finland
- KPN introduces KPN TV+ streaming service
- ENENSYS releases ATSC 3.0 modulator for digital TV transmitters
- iWedia report reveals drivers behind set-top box OS selection
- Fabric acquires Internet Video Archive (IVA)
- MENA pay TV subscriptions to grow by 2 million over next 6 years