Digital TV News: Loewe Opta
McObject's Embedded Database Expands Marketing Reach of Loewe Opta's Digital Televisions
Sep 15, 2010 – McObject has announced that Loewe Opta has released new digital television models with electronic programming guide (EPG) software based on eXtremeDB Fusion, ensuring fast access to schedules, programs and other data.
News categories: McObject, Loewe Opta, Middleware, Smart TV
McObject Set-Top Box Embedded Software Shortens Development Time
Oct 5, 2009 – McObject® has announced the availability of its eXtremeDB™ embedded software platform for set-top box electronic programming guides (EPGs), enabling providers of set-top boxes to reduce costs and offer a richer tool for end-users.
News categories: McObject, Digital TV, Middleware, Set Top Box
Gemstar-TV Guide Announces Expansion of European Patent Licensing Through Three New Agreements With Leading German-Based Consumer Electronic Manufacturers
Oct 18, 2007 – Gemstar-TV Guide International (NASDAQ: GMST) has announced continued expansion of its patent licensing program in Europe, recently signing three new patent license agreements with leading German-based consumer electronic (CE) companies.
News categories: Gemstar-TV Guide, Loewe Opta, Metz, KATHREIN, Digital TV, Europe, Germany, Licensing, Patent, Set Top Box
- CDNetworks powers VSTV K+ OTT streaming in Vietnam
- 24i and Amagi partner to enable rapid launch of streaming services
- Net Insight and Skyline partner on live video workflows
- Mixed fortunes for pay TV in the Asia Pacific region
- Evolution Digital integrates OpenSync with an Android TV set-top box
- ARF calls for move away from TV households as basis of TV measurement
- 76% of SVOD services to introduce ads in the next two years
- Free, ad-supported streaming takes off in the U.S.
- NextGen TV begins broadcasting in Des Moines, IA
- PANTAFLIX to dispose of streaming technology subsidiary
- Harmonic powers live sports streaming for VertiCast
- Eurovision Sport selects Ad Insertion Platform monetization solution
- TV reception over the Internet continues to grow in Switzerland
- Ateme launches statmux for NextGen TV and streaming services
- Canela Media chooses Amagi for FAST content monetization
- SES in discussions regarding possible combination with Intelsat
- Comscore expands 48-hour television reporting
- TCCL deploys iWedia Android TV Custom Launcher
- LiveU joins AWS Partner Network
- 63% of rural Americans bundle internet and TV