Digital TV News: MPEGIF
MPEGIF Kicks off 3DTV Working Group at CES 2010
Jan 5, 2010 – The MPEG Industry Forum (MPEGIF) has announced the date for the first inaugural meeting of its recently launched 3DTV Working Group. This meeting will be held during CES 2010 on Saturday, January 9 at the MGM Conference Center.
News categories: MPEGIF, CES2022, VR
IPTV is coming"¦ Interoperability taken a step further
Sep 9, 2008 – The Open IPTV Forum has announced that a number of detailed system and protocol specifications for Release 1 were finalized at its meeting in Berlin, Sep 8 - 11.
News categories: Open IPTV Forum, Digital TV, IBC, IPTV
Amino unveils power of IP technology
Aug 31, 2007 – Amino will be hosting an array of demonstrations showing the latest innovations in Internet TV and IPTV at IBC in Amsterdam, Holland.
News categories: DVR, IBC, IPTV, Middleware, Set Top Box, Streaming
Over 20 MPEG Industry Members Exhibiting at IBC 2007
Aug 23, 2007 – The MPEG Industry Forum is pleased to announce that 23 member companies will be exhibiting at IBC 2007 in Amsterdam, the Netherlands, between Friday, 7 September and Tuesday, 11 September 2007.
News categories: Digital TV, IBC
- Conviva expands into advertising audience measurement
- C Spire to acquire Troy Cablevision
- Software Freedom Conservancy sues Vizio for GPL violations
- Altibox Android TV service goes live with 3SS and Technicolor
- Sunrise UPC launches yallo TV in Switzerland
- ATEME embeds Viaccess-Orca contribution watermarking
- Deloitte releases results of Digital Media Trends Fall Pulse survey
- RFE receives Android TV Operator Tier certification for IPTV STB
- Disney+ coming to Hisense and Toshiba TVs with VIDAA Smart OS
- Tremor International acquires Spearad
- TekSavvy TV footprint expands across Canada
- Airtel launches Video Platform as a Service product
- Comcast launches Smart TVs based on its XClass TV platform
- ViacomCBS and Altice USA renew distribution agreement
- OTT now at 82% consumer saturation in the U.S.
- MultTV and MwareTV launch multi-tenant TV as a Service in Brazil
- discovery+ now available on LG Smart TVs in the U.S.
- HBO Max to be available at Telia from October 26
- Tata Sky expands quality and availability monitoring with DataMiner
- Slow recovery in European pay TV revenues expected