Digital TV News: MRI-Simmons
Tubi surpasses 74 million monthly active Users
Sep 6, 2023 – Tubi (NASDAQ:FOXA, FOX) has surpassed 74 million monthly active users and logged nearly 4 billion streaming hours for the first half of the year, reaching 1.4% of total U.S. TV viewing time.
News categories: Tubi, Anjali Sud, Digital TV, Results, Subscribers, USA
MRI-Simmons and FourthWall Media partner to provide custom TV audiences
Jan 28, 2020 – FourthWall Media has announced that it will make available MRI-Simmons' audience segments on its Reveal household matching tool, to allow the creation of custom segments for targeted TV planning, optimization, and attribution.
News categories: FourthWall Media, MRI-Simmons, Ellen Dudar, Ishan Bhaumik, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, USA
SpotX and clypd to integrate for linear TV and OTT
Apr 11, 2019 – SpotX and clypd have announced a plan to integrate their platforms. The collaboration allows for the unification of audience segment definitions across disparate channels, forecasting audience viewership, transactions, and reporting across linear TV and OTT.
News categories: SpotX, clypd, MRI-Simmons, Matt McLeggon, Jason Burke, Joshua Pisano, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, USA, Worldwide
Over 30 million Americans have never paid for traditional TV
Apr 9, 2019 – While media attention often focuses on 'Cord Cutters' – adults who give up their cable or satellite TV subscriptions – new MRI-Simmons research shows that a growing number of Americans have never paid for a traditional TV connection.
News categories: MRI-Simmons, Karen Ramspacher, Digital TV, Market Research, USA
- Ateme enables 5G Broadcast transmission in the U.S.
- Amazon announces Fire TV product updates
- TCL adds Fire TV options to U.S television portfolio
- Another slow year expected for AR/VR headsets
- Intigral partners with DIAGNAL to enhance entertainment experiences
- Du chooses DataMiner monitoring for broadcast and teleport operations
- TSTT switches to Zappware's multi-screen client framework
- Allegro DVT launches video encoder IP for 4K/8K video
- AVOD revenues to hit $69 billion in 2029
- ZTE unveils updated Cloud PVP solution at IBC 2023
- Accedo brings AI-powered sports highlights to Accedo Launcher
- 76% of Nordic households now have an internet connected TV set
- TVMonaco chooses OKAST streaming platform
- DAZN Edge platform expands coverage in Europe with MainStreaming
- LG presents vision to become media and entertainment platform company
- UK PSBs developing broadband-delivered free TV service
- ZTE and Netgem collaborate on cloud gaming for Android TV
- Rokid shows portable Android TV device for AR glasses at IBC
- NPAW introduces Nokia-developed video probe at IBC 2023
- Eutelsat and ENENSYS show live DVB-NIP over 5G at IBC