Digital TV News: MSG Networks
MSG Networks to launch sports streaming service with Harmonic
Apr 16, 2023 – Harmonic (NASDAQ: HLIT) has announced that MSG Networks will use Harmonic's VOS360 SaaS for its new MSG+ sports streaming service, due to launch this summer.
News categories: Harmonic, MSG Networks, Gil Rudge, David Schafer, Content Distribution, Digital TV, NABShow, Streaming, USA
Harmonic unveils addressable advertising SaaS for sports streaming
Apr 16, 2023 – Harmonic (NASDAQ: HLIT) has launched a server-side ad insertion (SSAI) SaaS that is fully cloud-based, enabling targeted addressable advertising at scale for video streaming.
News categories: Harmonic, Gil Rudge, Advertising, Content Distribution, Digital TV, NABShow, Streaming, Worldwide
MSG Networks partners with LTN for delivery of live sports coverage
Apr 13, 2023 – LTN is enabling MSG Network's transition from satellite to terrestrial IP-based distribution. The transition is key to the soon-to-be-launched MSG+ live sports service.
News categories: LTN, MSG Networks, Chris Myers, David Schafer, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Streaming, USA
MSG Networks taps Quickplay to power MSG+ streaming service
Apr 11, 2023 – MSG+, MSG Networks' new streaming service set to launch this summer, will use a cloud native OTT platform from Quickplay to optimize sports viewing experiences for consumers.
News categories: Quickplay, MSG Networks, Paul Pastor, David Schafer, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Streaming, USA
fuboTV passes 100k subscribers
Oct 10, 2017 – fuboTV has passed the 100,000 subscriber milestone. Originally launching in January 2015 as a streaming soccer destination, fuboTV has built a new over-the-top (OTT) live service that offers fans the most sports for the least money.
News categories: fuboTV, David Gandler, Digital TV, Streaming, Subscribers, USA
- Ateme enables 5G Broadcast transmission in the U.S.
- Amazon announces Fire TV product updates
- TCL adds Fire TV options to U.S television portfolio
- Another slow year expected for AR/VR headsets
- Intigral partners with DIAGNAL to enhance entertainment experiences
- Du chooses DataMiner monitoring for broadcast and teleport operations
- TSTT switches to Zappware's multi-screen client framework
- Allegro DVT launches video encoder IP for 4K/8K video
- AVOD revenues to hit $69 billion in 2029
- ZTE unveils updated Cloud PVP solution at IBC 2023
- Accedo brings AI-powered sports highlights to Accedo Launcher
- 76% of Nordic households now have an internet connected TV set
- TVMonaco chooses OKAST streaming platform
- DAZN Edge platform expands coverage in Europe with MainStreaming
- LG presents vision to become media and entertainment platform company
- UK PSBs developing broadband-delivered free TV service
- ZTE and Netgem collaborate on cloud gaming for Android TV
- Rokid shows portable Android TV device for AR glasses at IBC
- NPAW introduces Nokia-developed video probe at IBC 2023
- Eutelsat and ENENSYS show live DVB-NIP over 5G at IBC