Digital TV News: MadHive
Beachfront unlocks VOD ad inventory from networks in the Canoe ecosystem
Nov 12, 2020 – Beachfront has announced details of its work with Canoe. Agencies, brands and DSPs who use Beachfront can now access video-on-demand ad inventory from TV networks that play out across Canoe’s 38 million household MVPD footprint.
News categories: Beachfront, Canoe, Chris Maccaro, Ed Knudson, Adam Helfgott, Advertising, Digital TV, USA
AdLedger pilots OTT video ad deployment using blockchain
Sep 24, 2020 – AdLedger has announced results from its CryptoRTB pilot. The protocol was used by MadHive and Beachfront to address three problems in the digital advertising industry: fraud, transparency, and consumer privacy.
News categories: AdLedger, MadHive, Beachfront, Christiana Cacciapuoti, Adam Helfgott, Frank Sinton, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, OTT, USA
MadHive, Inscape to enable linear, OTT planning, activation & attribution for Local TV
Jun 12, 2019 – MadHive has announced the integration of Inscape’s glass level TV viewing data into its AI advertising platform. Broadcast networks can now sell linear advertising alongside data enriched OTT inventory, as well as provide brands with the ability to manage campaigns in real-time.
News categories: MadHive, Inscape, Adam Helfgott, Jodie McAfee, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, Smart TV, USA
Beachfront and MadHive partner for OTT advertising audience analytics
Oct 18, 2018 – MadHive and Beachfront have announced a partnership that will integrate MadHive’s data management platform (DMP) into Beachfront’s offering to enrich and verify audience segments in real-time to power audience insights across Beachfront’s OTT ad inventory.
News categories: MadHive, Beachfront, Adam Helfgott, Frank Sinton, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, OTT, USA, Worldwide
Premion launches Data Management Platform for Advertisers
Apr 9, 2018 – TEGNA (NYSE: TGNA) and Premion have launched a data management platform (DMP) which includes 2,000 OTT audience segments. Premion is TEGNA’s OTT ad platform targeting local, regional and national advertisers and agencies.
News categories: Premion, Jim Wilson, Adam Helfgott, Tim Jenkins, Advertising, Digital TV, OTT, USA
IAB whitepaper explores use of blockchain for video advertising
Feb 8, 2018 – The Interactive Advertising Bureau (IAB) has a whitepaper that uncovers strong use cases for blockchain technology in digital video advertising, with a focus on over-the-top (OTT) advertising.
News categories: Interactive Advertising Bureau, Anna Bager, Charles Manning, Advertising, Digital TV, Market Research, OTT, USA, Worldwide
Premion partners with MadHive to advance OTT services and solutions
Jun 16, 2017 – Premion (NYSE: TGNA) has announced a partnership with MadHive, a blockchain-based ad tech solutions provider. By harnessing MadHive’s blockchain-powered solutions, Premion seeks to bring increased transparency and accountability to the ad tech supply chain.
News categories: MadHive, Premion, Adam Helfgott, Jim Wilson, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, OTT, USA
- NEXTGEN TV comes to Grand Rapids, MI
- Polestar develops streaming app for Polestar 2 cars in Europe
- JW Player acquires VUALTO
- 3SS powers TCC Android TV service on SDMC STBs
- du partners with ATEME on OTT and DTH projects
- Beachfront completes OAR-compliant ad trial on VIZIO TVs
- Peach launches global ad distribution platform
- India sees huge headroom for growth in TV and digital
- Sinclair unifies ad sales with Operative Media
- Dominant share for MediaTek in smart speaker market
- Connected TV continues to drive U.S. digital video ad growth
- VBox announces ATSC 3.0 Android TV Gateway
- Small growth in global pay TV subscribers to 2026
- Brightcove powers Studio Mojo's ‘Koode’ OTT service
- Vivendi, Fininvest and Mediaset end their disputes
- fuboTV partners with LiveRamp on addressable ad targeting
- Verizon Media to be acquired by Apollo funds
- Stoneroos acquired by NEP The Netherlands
- AirConsole casual gaming for TrueID TV Box users in Thailand
- Charter residential video customers down 156,000 in 1Q 2021