Digital TV News: MegaLabs
Elemental supports expansion of MegaFon.TV OTT in Russia
Jan 11, 2017 – Elemental has announced that Russia's MegaFon is using Elemental for its MegaFon.TV over-the-top (OTT) TV service, which has seen a rise in subscribers from 10,000 to more than 1.4 million over the past year.
News categories: Elemental, MegaFon, MegaLabs, Andrey Kushnarev, Content Distribution, Digital TV, OTT, Russia
Verimatrix secures content for MegaLabs' SMOTRI+ mobile app
Mar 28, 2014 – Verimatrix has announced that Russia's MegaLabs has chosen the multi-network Verimatrix Video Content Authority System (VCAS) solution to secure its SMOTRI+ mobile application.
News categories: Verimatrix, MegaLabs, Andrey Kushnarev, Steve Oetegenn, Apps, Content Protection, Mobile, OTT, Russia
Russia's MegaFon deploys Verimatrix VCAS for IPTV and OTT services
Jan 25, 2013 – Verimatrix has announced the deployment of a multi-network Verimatrix Video Content Authority System (VCAS™) solution to secure MegaFon's combined IPTV and over-the-top (OTT) video services.
News categories: Verimatrix, MegaFon, MegaLabs, Conditional Access, Content Protection, CSTB, Digital TV, IPTV, OTT, Russia
Dune HD HDMI STB on show at TV Connect EurAsia 2012
Oct 10, 2012 – The Dune HD Connect, the world's smallest Full HD set top box, is a compact stick format device that plugs into a subscriber's TV HDMI socket and streams content through its built-in Wi-Fi via a home internet connection.
News categories: Dune HD, OTT, Russia, Set Top Box, Smart TV
- Mola TV taps Viaccess-Orca to monetize EPL video streaming
- Streamhub enhances video audience analytics with Kantar data
- Eurofins announces NEXTGEN TV test suite for 2022 receivers
- Roku begins Roku OS 10 roll-out
- Roku Express 4K+ and Roku Voice Remote Pro launched in U.S.
- Fraunhofer and Sinclair working to bring Digital Radio Mondiale to ATSC 3.0
- Vodafone España adopts targeted content promotion from TiVo
- 3SS selected by FreeCast for SelectTV multiscreen UX
- LTN Global launches universal signaling for linear addressable TV advertising
- Worldwide semiconductor revenue grew 10.4% in 2020
- Freeview Australia launches integrated HbbTV platform
- ACCESS licenses Ligada iSuite for NetFront Browser BE HbbTV testing
- PubMatic to integrate Samba TV data for CTV audience targeting
- Chinese suppliers take top three positions in TV panel shipments
- 2021 shaping up to be year of programmatic TV advertising in Europe
- WarnerMedia RIDE app now available for U.S. Toyota and Lexus owners
- discovery+ launches on Xfinity Flex and soon on X1
- CommScope to spin-off Home Networks business
- Disney+ rollout in Southern Asia going strong
- Western Europe pay TV subscribers to fall by 4 million