Digital TV News: Millward Brown
Swrve adds Roku to its suite of streaming video OTT platforms
Jun 21, 2018 – Swrve has added Roku to its list of supported over-the-top (OTT) Digital Media Streaming platforms. By doing so, Swrve now enables any brand looking to interact with customers on the Roku platform to do so as part of a multi-channel strategy focused on driving engagement and revenue.
News categories: Swrve, Roku, Lisa Cleary, Apps, Big Data, Digital TV, Mobile, Streaming, USA
Roku introduces Ad Insights Suite
Jan 17, 2018 – Roku (NASDAQ: ROKU) has announced an advancement in OTT advertising measurement by introducing Ad Insights. The offering allows marketers to measure campaign reach and effectiveness across linear and OTT.
News categories: Roku, Scott Rosenberg, Marissa Jimenez, Advertising, Digital TV, Set Top Box, Streaming, USA, Worldwide
From algorithms to AI, Kantar Millward Brown forecasts digital advertising in 2018
Dec 6, 2017 – Kantar Millward Brown has released its annual Media and Digital Predictions for 2018. 2018 is poised to be another busy year for marketers, complete with continued evolutions in communication approaches, media targeting technology and ROI measurement.
News categories: Kantar Millward Brown, Jane Ostler, Corey Jeffery, Pablo Gomez, Advertising, Big Data, Market Research, Worldwide
Tru Optik connects Kantar Millward Brown data to OTT platform
Jan 31, 2017 – Tru Optik has expanded its capabilities through a partnership with Kantar Millward Brown. The partnership will enable advertisers to attribute brand sales to OTT ad campaigns through Tru Optik’s OTT Marketing Cloud.
News categories: Tru Optik, Kantar Millward Brown, Andre Swanston, David Wiesenfeld, Ken Greenberg, Advertising, Digital TV, Streaming, USA
Hulu subscribers up 30% YoY; adds ad partnerships
May 4, 2016 – Hulu has announced that its subscriber base has grown over 30% year over year and will reach 12 million subscribers in the U.S. by this month. Hulu also unveiled new content deals and advertising partnerships with Nielsen and Millward Brown.
News categories: Hulu, BrightLine, Millward Brown, Mike Hopkins, Peter Naylor, Advertising, Digital TV, Streaming, Subscribers, USA
- NextGen TV launched on local stations in Rochester, NY
- FCC proposes pricing transparency for cable and satellite services
- Tubi announces new planning integrations and partnerships
- Bitmovin and MainStreaming partner to deliver broadcast-quality video streams
- New products and more countries for Amazon-built TV range
- Pay TV subscribers in Eastern Europe to fall to 73 million in 2028
- VIZIO selects Whip Media for WatchFree+ ad revenue reporting
- Qwilt partners with Telefónica to provide CDN services in Spain
- Ateme launches 'audience-aware' streaming solution
- SAPEC to develop encoder for first live 8K DTT broadcast
- Big Media launches The New Frontier channel with VlogBox
- Bedrock expands 6play max availability to more connected devices
- Slower AR/VR headset shipment growth expected for 2023
- Netgem completes sale of Fibre France business to Nordnet
- Integral Ad Science ad verification goes live with Netflix
- DoubleVerify media quality measurement now available to Netflix advertisers
- EU clears acquisition of VOO and Brutélé by Orange, subject to conditions
- Liberty Global Belgium to launch takeover bid for Telenet Group Holding
- Proximus extends partnership with ThinkAnalytics
- Allente launches Google TV device powered by 3SS and SEI Robotics