Digital TV News: Millward Brown
Swrve adds Roku to its suite of streaming video OTT platforms
Jun 21, 2018 – Swrve has added Roku to its list of supported over-the-top (OTT) Digital Media Streaming platforms. By doing so, Swrve now enables any brand looking to interact with customers on the Roku platform to do so as part of a multi-channel strategy focused on driving engagement and revenue.
News categories: Swrve, Roku, Lisa Cleary, Apps, Big Data, Digital TV, Mobile, OTT, USA
Roku introduces Ad Insights Suite
Jan 17, 2018 – Roku (NASDAQ: ROKU) has announced an advancement in OTT advertising measurement by introducing Ad Insights. The offering allows marketers to measure campaign reach and effectiveness across linear and OTT.
News categories: Roku, Scott Rosenberg, Marissa Jimenez, Advertising, Digital TV, OTT, Set Top Box, USA, Worldwide
From algorithms to AI, Kantar Millward Brown forecasts digital advertising in 2018
Dec 6, 2017 – Kantar Millward Brown has released its annual Media and Digital Predictions for 2018. 2018 is poised to be another busy year for marketers, complete with continued evolutions in communication approaches, media targeting technology and ROI measurement.
News categories: Kantar Millward Brown, Jane Ostler, Corey Jeffery, Pablo Gomez, Advertising, Big Data, Market Research, Worldwide
Tru Optik connects Kantar Millward Brown data to OTT platform
Jan 31, 2017 – Tru Optik has expanded its capabilities through a partnership with Kantar Millward Brown. The partnership will enable advertisers to attribute brand sales to OTT ad campaigns through Tru Optik’s OTT Marketing Cloud.
News categories: Tru Optik, Kantar Millward Brown, Andre Swanston, David Wiesenfeld, Ken Greenberg, Advertising, Digital TV, OTT, USA
Hulu subscribers up 30% YoY; adds ad partnerships
May 4, 2016 – Hulu has announced that its subscriber base has grown over 30% year over year and will reach 12 million subscribers in the U.S. by this month. Hulu also unveiled new content deals and advertising partnerships with Nielsen and Millward Brown.
News categories: Hulu, BrightLine, Millward Brown, Mike Hopkins, Peter Naylor, Advertising, Digital TV, OTT, Subscribers, USA
- MediaKind first to deploy latest You.i TV video experience SDK
- TVSquared and Blockgraph partner on TV and cross-channel measurement
- PlayStation 5 launches this November
- BrightLine launches connected TV ad solution
- FIH and NAGRA launch Watch.Hockey app
- Gracenote enables cross-platform search and discovery for sports content
- VR headset market expected to grow despite short-term decline
- Pay TV in Portugal grows 4.1% YoY in 1H 2020
- Liberty Puerto Rico launches Hub TV powered by TiVo
- Verizon Media offers header bidding-like solution for OTT publishers
- Watch Brasil launches SVOD Smart TV app with Accedo
- ViacomCBS global streaming service to be called Paramount+
- TV3 to trial 5G immersive sport at Superbike World Championship
- Finns prefer to watch streaming services on the TV
- Proximus Pickx Android TV service goes live with 3SS
- Disney+ launches in eight more European countries
- Orange delivers 1.75bn multi-DRM licenses with Viaccess-Orca
- Dotscreen renews metadata deal with Red Bee Media
- Broadpeak powers NPVR service for Orange France
- ZEASN announces Smart TV App Store v3.0