Digital TV News: Mitsumi
Sigma Designs reports fiscal year 2014 results
Apr 9, 2014 – Sigma Designs (NASDAQ: SIGM) has reported results for its fourth quarter and year ended February 1, 2014. Net revenue for 2014 was $199.2 million, a decrease of $17.4 million, or 8.0%, from $216.6 million in the previous year.
News categories: Sigma Designs, IPTV, Results, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Smart Home, Smart TV
MaxLinear MxL683 Tuner+ISDB-T Demodulator IC in Mitsumi 'Time Shift' NIMs
Dec 12, 2012 – MaxLinear (NYSE: MXL) has announced that Mitsumi has started volume shipments of its six-channel 'time shift' TV network interface modules (NIM) for use in Japanese televisions based on MaxLinear's MxL683.
News categories: MaxLinear, Mitsumi, Digital TV, ISDB-T, Japan, Semiconductor, Smart TV, Terrestrial
MaxLinear CMOS Hybrid TV Tuner Enables Mitsumi Line-up of TV Tuner Modules
May 25, 2011 – MaxLinear (NYSE: MXL) has announced that Mitsumi has completed designs with MxL301RF for its new line-up of hybrid silicon tuner modules targeted at hybrid televisions, BluRay recorders and set top box applications.
News categories: MaxLinear, Mitsumi, Blu-ray, Digital TV, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Smart TV
Silicon Labs Provides Mitsumi with Highly Integrated TV Tuner
Nov 18, 2009 – Silicon Labs (Nasdaq: SLAB) has announced that its Si2170 TV tuner has been selected by Mitsumi for IDTV and set-top box modules. The Si2170 enables size reduction with higher performance versus a mixed oscillator PLL-based solution.
News categories: Silicon Laboratories, Mitsumi, Cable TV, Digital TV, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Smart TV, Terrestrial
- Competition driving OTT TV & video subscription growth
- Wyplay becomes Alexa Solution Provider
- Sky Media appoints TVbeat as TV data verification partner
- Amazon wins as British viewers are desperate for more sport
- Netflix releases 4Q 2020 results
- Pearl TV broadcasters welcome FCC easing of SFN regulations
- Paramount+ from ViacomCBS to launch on March 4th
- Firstlight Media builds OTT platform on Google Cloud
- Cogeco EPICO IPTV service launched
- Enghouse and Access Communications offer hosted TV services in Canada
- MENA pay TV revenues continue to fall
- FCA first automotive OEM with Alexa Custom Assistant
- Firstlight Media and NPAW optimise CDN switching for OTT providers
- ViacomCBS, DISH Media, Adcuratio enable broadcast inventory on MVPD STBs
- DoubleVerify earns MRC accreditation for CTV measurement
- Philco launches Roku TV lineup in Brazil
- Chips&Media introduces WAVE6 series of video codec IPs
- Worldwide semiconductor revenue up 7.3% in 2020
- Kantar expands TV audience measurement panel in Georgia
- TDS introduces live, streaming TV product