Digital TV News: Mobile Content Venture
Sinclair commits to Mobile DTV in nine additional U.S. markets
Apr 2, 2013 – Sinclair Broadcast (Nasdaq: SBGI) has announced that it will begin broadcasting mobile-capable signals over 10 stations in nine markets over the next six months. Currently, Sinclair, in partnership with Cunningham Broadcasting, provides mobile DTV on two stations in Columbus, Ohio.
News categories: Sinclair, Digital TV, Mobile, USA
Watch, Surf, and Play with the RCA Mobile TV Tablet
Jan 4, 2013 – The worlds of TV viewing and handheld computing come together in the new RCA Mobile TV Tablet (Model DDA850R) introduced at the International CES as the electronics industry's first dual-tuner mobile TV.
News categories: Dyle, RCA, CES2023, Digital TV, Mobile, Tablet
Elgato EyeTV Mobile and Dyle Mobile TV Bring Live Television to iPads and iPhones
Nov 19, 2012 – Elgato and Dyle™ mobile TV have announced the availability of the EyeTV Mobile accessory, a Dyle mobile TV compatible TV tuner for iOS devices that will turn iPad, iPod Touch and iPhone devices into portable TVs.
News categories: Dyle, Elgato, Mobile, Smartphone, Tablet, USA
Audiovox First to Launch Rear-Seat Dyle™ Mobile TV Experience For Automobiles in the US
Sep 11, 2012 – Audiovox (NASDAQ: VOXX) has announced plans to develop the first Dyle enabled rear seat car entertainment systems. The product will be sold and professionally installed through Audiovox's channels of distribution.
News categories: Audiovox, Dyle, Digital TV, In-Car, Mobile, USA
Elgato to Develop Dyle™ Mobile TV Accessory for Mobile Devices
Jun 18, 2012 – Elgato and Dyle™ mobile TV have announced that Elgato's EyeTV Mobile TV accessory and its EyeTV application will be certified as Dyle enabled. Elgato's accessory utilizes the broadcast industry standard technology of ATSC-Mobile.
News categories: Elgato, Dyle, Digital TV, Mobile, Smartphone, Tablet, USA
17 More Stations to Participate in Upcoming Dyle™ Mobile TV Launch
Apr 16, 2012 – Dyle™ mobile TV has announced that additional television stations will join the network of broadcasters delivering content to Dyle™ mobile TV, bringing the total number of broadcast networks participating in Dyle to seven and total launch markets to 35.
News categories: Dyle mobile TV, Mobile, USA
LG, MCV Demonstrate First LG Mobile Device Enabled to Receive Dyle™ Mobile TV
Apr 16, 2012 – Mobile Content Venture (MCV) and LG Electronics (KSE: 066570) are demonstrating a new LG Android smartphone with the Dyle™ mobile TV service, powered by MCV, at this week's National Association of Broadcasters' convention.
News categories: Dyle Mobile TV, LG Electronics, Mobile, NABShow, Smartphone
Broadcasters Gear Up for 2012 Commercial Mobile DTV
Apr 13, 2012 – Devices based on the ATSC Mobile DTV Standard are coming to NAB 2012 on a variety of different platforms, including receivers for the car, portable TVs, iPad accessories, and other mobile products designed to bring Mobile DTV to viewers wherever they go.
News categories: Content Distribution, Mobile, NABShow, Semiconductor
Belkin and MCV Team to Enable Mobile Devices to Receive Dyle™ Mobile TV Signals
Jan 9, 2012 – Belkin and Mobile Content Venture (MCV) have announced an agreement that will enable smartphone and tablet users of multiple operating systems to watch live broadcast programming on-the-go through MCV's Dyle Mobile TV.
News categories: Mobile Content Venture, Belkin, CES2023, Mobile, Smartphone, Tablet, USA
- Comscore adds CTV measurement for Indonesia and Malaysia
- MediaTek adds Fraunhofer MPEG-H Audio to Smart TV SoCs
- Vault AI selects Whip Media global audience engagement data
- TVCoins launches white-label FAST platform with viewing incentives built-in
- NAGRA and AIHunters partner on automated ad insertion
- RemoteMeeting video conferencing now available on LG Smart TVs
- Nielsen to measure NFL Thursday Night Football on Prime Video
- Paramount+ subscription bundled into Walmart+
- SVOD subscriptions in Africa to triple by 2027
- UK's Ofcom releases Media Nations 2022 report
- Amagi to power VIDAA's global FAST service expansion
- SEI Robotics and 3SS power Tele2 Tv Hub Mini dongle
- Global installed base of smart home devices exceeds 2bn in 2022
- HBO Max to be available to KPN's broadband, TV and mobile customers
- Major U.S. pay TV providers lost ~1,925,000 subscribers in 2Q 2022
- Pay TV revenues in Australia to continue to decline
- Samba TV enters Spanish market via partnership with Smartclip
- Ad-supported Disney+ tier to launch in the U.S. on December 8th
- Foxxum launches RDK-based OS for Connected TVs
- Gracenote enables optimized program metadata distribution