Digital TV News: Mostelecom
Mostelecom selects Conax to secure its digital platform
Mar 9, 2011 – Conax has announced that it has entered a contract with Mostelecom. Under the agreement, Conax will provide advanced chipset pairing and CI+ technology to protect content delivered by Mostelecom's NCN (National Cable Networks) in Moscow.
News categories: Conax, Mostelecom, Cable TV, CAM, Conditional Access, Content Protection, Digital TV, Russia, Set Top Box
OnLaym digital pay TV launched in Moscow
Jul 14, 2010 – Russia's National Cable Networks (ÐКС) has launched IPTV in Moscow under the OnLaym (ОнЛайм) brand. The 68-channel service will be available to a potential 2.5 million subscribers via the network of Mostelecom.
News categories: Mostelecom, ÐКС, Cable TV, Digital TV, Russia
Russia Leads Eastern Europe in Set Top Box Shipment Growth
May 19, 2010 – Preliminary results from IMS Research's forthcoming 2010 study on The World Market for Set-top Boxes and iDTVs has revealed that nearly 26 percent of EMEA's digital STB shipments were deployed into Eastern Europe in 2009.
News categories: IMS Research, Czech Republic, Digital TV, DVR, Hungary, Market Research, Poland, Romania, Russia, Set Top Box, Smart TV
- PEAK3 ATSC 3.0 one-to-many solution for IoT and Edge use cases
- Verimatrix launches VCAS monitoring in the Cloud
- Ad-supported Disney+ now available in the U.S.
- Allegro DVT and V-Nova collaborate to accelerate LCEVC deployment
- Paramount+ arrives in Germany, Austria, and Switzerland
- Nordic streaming customers open to subscriptions with ads
- Frndly TV exceeds 700,000 subscribers
- Pixalate releases November 2022 CTV app spoofing report
- Pixalate releases Q3 2022 SSP market share rankings
- SMPTE publishes guide to ontologies and semantics for media in the cloud
- SeaChange to power streaming for FOX Sports Mexico
- Limited growth for APAC ex-China pay-TV revenues to 2027
- Shahid streaming platform now available on KONKA Smart TVs
- JPIX partners with Cisco and Qwilt for streaming delivery in Japan
- ZTE helps América Móvil migrate from AOSP to Android TV
- Veira Group starts production of webOS Hub 2.0 Smart TVs
- NextGen TV launched in Champaign and Springfield-Decatur
- Innovid integrates Kinetiq ad-occurrence data
- TF1 implements Irdeto Control to protect World Cup streams
- Premium online video rebounds in Southeast Asia