Digital TV News: OTE TV
ΟΤΕ TV PLUS video on demand launched in Greece
Sep 30, 2016 – Greek telecommunications provider, OTE, has announced OTE TV PLUS service which offers a library of films and TV series airing on OTE CINEMA channels, as well as OTE HISTORY documentaries and shows.
News categories: OTE TV, Digital TV, Greece, Satellite
100,000 now have OTE's hybrid satellite-IPTV box
Jun 8, 2016 – OTE has announced that 100,000 subscribers are now enjoying its OTE TV hybrid environment, combining the benefits of both satellite and IPTV. The migration of its IPTV customers to the new platform began in April.
News categories: OTE, Digital TV, Greece, IPTV, Satellite, Set Top Box
OTE launches hybrid TV platform in Greece
Jan 20, 2016 – OTE TV has announced the launch in Greece of its new hybrid TV platform, offering subscribers the combined benefits of satellite and IPTV service such as interactivity, personalized viewing and high definition content.
News categories: OTE TV, Dimitris Michalakis, Digital TV, Greece, Satellite, Set Top Box
OTE TV up 69.1% Y-o-Y in Greece
Aug 7, 2014 – OTE (ASE: HTO; OTC MARKET: HLTOY) has announced results to end-June, 2014. At the end of the quarter, OTE TV subscribers amounted to 296k, an increase of 69% year-on-year. Romtelecom TV subscribers rose by 6.8% compared to Q2’13.
News categories: OTE TV, Romtelecom, Cable TV, Greece, IPTV, Results, Romania, Satellite, Subscribers
OTE TV exceeds 100,000 subscribers in Greece
Oct 15, 2012 – OTE (ASE: HTO, OTC:HLTOY), the largest telecommunications provider in the Greek market, has announced that its OTE TV subscriber base has exceeded 100,000 subscribers, as the service is steadily gaining in viewer preference and trust.
News categories: OTE TV, Greece, IPTV, Satellite, Subscribers
OTE TV Via Satellite launches in Greece
Oct 17, 2011 – OTE (ASE: HTO, NYSE: OTE) of Greece has announced its 'OTE TV Via Satellite' service and is integrating all of its pay TV services under one brand name, OTE TV. OTE's IPTV service 'Conn-x TV' has become 'OTE TV via Conn-x'.
News categories: OTE TV, OTE Group, Digital TV, Greece, IPTV, Satellite
- VisualOn launches WatchParty co-watching solution
- Wagoneer and Grand Wagoneer first vehicles with Fire TV for Auto
- U.S. pay TV providers lost over 5 million subscribers in 2020
- OTT NOW! from Stoneroos powers SportsTribal
- OTT video streaming in APAC now reaches 392 million people
- Megacable launches OTT service powered by Viaccess-Orca
- No growth expected for Latin America pay TV
- More than 150 million smart speakers sold in 2020
- LG and Sony led OLED TV gains in advanced TV market in Q4
- 63% of TV viewers in the EU5 watch ad-supported streaming
- Slow growth for OTT pay TV in Latin America
- Australia pay TV market to decline at 2.6% CAGR over next five years
- MediaTek releases 4K Smart TV IC with integrated AI processing unit
- SpotX to monetize OTT inventory for Crackle Plus
- Kaltura files for Initial Public Offering
- ANGA COM 2021 switches to online
- Virgin TV 360 now available to all Virgin Media customers
- TVbeat to provide audience insights for OSN
- Roku to acquire Nielsen’s Advanced Video Advertising business
- VIZIO files for initial public offering