Digital TV News: OTE TV
ΟΤΕ TV PLUS video on demand launched in Greece
Sep 30, 2016 – Greek telecommunications provider, OTE, has announced OTE TV PLUS service which offers a library of films and TV series airing on OTE CINEMA channels, as well as OTE HISTORY documentaries and shows.
News categories: OTE TV, Digital TV, Greece, Satellite
100,000 now have OTE's hybrid satellite-IPTV box
Jun 8, 2016 – OTE has announced that 100,000 subscribers are now enjoying its OTE TV hybrid environment, combining the benefits of both satellite and IPTV. The migration of its IPTV customers to the new platform began in April.
News categories: OTE, Digital TV, Greece, IPTV, Satellite, Set Top Box
OTE launches hybrid TV platform in Greece
Jan 20, 2016 – OTE TV has announced the launch in Greece of its new hybrid TV platform, offering subscribers the combined benefits of satellite and IPTV service such as interactivity, personalized viewing and high definition content.
News categories: OTE TV, Dimitris Michalakis, Digital TV, Greece, Satellite, Set Top Box
OTE TV up 69.1% Y-o-Y in Greece
Aug 7, 2014 – OTE (ASE: HTO; OTC MARKET: HLTOY) has announced results to end-June, 2014. At the end of the quarter, OTE TV subscribers amounted to 296k, an increase of 69% year-on-year. Romtelecom TV subscribers rose by 6.8% compared to Q2’13.
News categories: OTE TV, Romtelecom, Cable TV, Greece, IPTV, Results, Romania, Satellite, Subscribers
OTE TV exceeds 100,000 subscribers in Greece
Oct 15, 2012 – OTE (ASE: HTO, OTC:HLTOY), the largest telecommunications provider in the Greek market, has announced that its OTE TV subscriber base has exceeded 100,000 subscribers, as the service is steadily gaining in viewer preference and trust.
News categories: OTE TV, Greece, IPTV, Satellite, Subscribers
OTE TV Via Satellite launches in Greece
Oct 17, 2011 – OTE (ASE: HTO, NYSE: OTE) of Greece has announced its 'OTE TV Via Satellite' service and is integrating all of its pay TV services under one brand name, OTE TV. OTE's IPTV service 'Conn-x TV' has become 'OTE TV via Conn-x'.
News categories: OTE TV, OTE Group, Digital TV, Greece, IPTV, Satellite
- Bitmovin and MainStreaming partner to deliver broadcast-quality video streams
- New products and more countries for Amazon-built TV range
- Pay TV subscribers in Eastern Europe to fall to 73 million in 2028
- VIZIO selects Whip Media for WatchFree+ ad revenue reporting
- Qwilt partners with Telefónica to provide CDN services in Spain
- Ateme launches 'audience-aware' streaming solution
- SAPEC to develop encoder for first live 8K DTT broadcast
- Big Media launches The New Frontier channel with VlogBox
- Bedrock expands 6play max availability to more connected devices
- Slower AR/VR headset shipment growth expected for 2023
- Netgem completes sale of Fibre France business to Nordnet
- Integral Ad Science ad verification goes live with Netflix
- DoubleVerify media quality measurement now available to Netflix advertisers
- EU clears acquisition of VOO and Brutélé by Orange, subject to conditions
- Liberty Global Belgium to launch takeover bid for Telenet Group Holding
- Proximus extends partnership with ThinkAnalytics
- Allente launches Google TV device powered by 3SS and SEI Robotics
- Streaming TV now most-watched TV form in the EU5
- StarHub introduces interactive advertising with Hoppr
- Breezeline Stream TV launches in Pennsylvania