Digital TV News: Packet Vision
World's First Solution for Targeted Advertising over Mobile TV on display at IBC 2008
Aug 12, 2008 – Packet Vision and UDcast have announced what they believe to be the world's first solution for targeted television advertising over mobile TV. The first public presentation of their technology will take place at this year's IBC.
News categories: Packet Vision, UDcast, Advertising, Content Distribution, IBC, Mobile
Packet Vision and TANDBERG Television lay the foundations for frame-accurate addressable advertising
Jun 18, 2008 – Packet Vision and TANDBERG Television (NASDAQ:ERIC) have announced the world's only solution capable of delivering truly frame-accurate splicing in H.264 over IPTV - a key component in ensuring seamless delivery of addressable advertising.
News categories: Packet Vision, TANDBERG Television, Advertising, Content Distribution, IPTV
First targeted, addressable TV advertising campaign over IPTV is announced
Jan 29, 2008 – Packet Vision has announced the completion of the world's first targeted TV advertising campaign to a predefined audience. The campaign, featuring a Mediacom financial client, ran daily on Channel 4 between 16 and 31 October.
News categories: Packet Vision, Advertising, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IPTV, UK
IP-PRIME® and Packet Vision to Provide Targeted Ad Insertion Capability for IPTV Deployments
Oct 23, 2007 – SES AMERICOM (Euronext Paris and Luxembourg stock exchanges: SESG) has announced that it has teamed with Packet Vision to enable telecommunications carriers using SES AMERICOM's IP-PRIME® IPTV service to generate advertising revenue through the insertion of targeted local ads.
News categories: SES, SES AMERICOM, Packet Vision, Advertising, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IPTV, USA
- Carbon Trust releases white paper on CO2 impact of streaming
- Vewd offers ATSC 3.0 integration options
- Broadpeak's CDN and Multicast ABR power Megacable's Xview+
- TEGNA selects TVSquared for ad measurement and attribution
- Lünecom deploys IPTV solution from ocilion in Northern Germany
- Gigared chooses Appear to deliver to TVs in Argentina
- Kabelnoord extends service to Samsung and LG TVs with 24i
- First football match broadcast over 5G in Portugal
- HD PLUS operator app available on Samsung Smart TVs in Ghana
- More than 11 million addressable TVs for VIZIO in the U.S.
- Viant ad platform integrates TiVo TV viewership data
- WarnerMedia trials national addressable TV with Comscore
- UK broadcasters launch ad campaign measurement tool
- Síminn creating TV bundles using Red Bee Channel Store
- MetaX launches Smart TV commercialization platform
- Only 20% of streaming subscribers content to stay with providers
- Sky NZ selects Intertrust ExpressPlay DRM cloud service
- Evolution Digital Android TV box selected by TDS Telecom
- Sappa selects Appear to deliver live TV in Sweden
- Accedo supports Telecine Play Smart TV app development