Digital TV News: Parade Technologies
Parade Technologies Enters HDMI®-to-MHL™ Transmitter Chip Market
Sep 4, 2012 – Parade Technologies (Taiwan OTC: 4966.TWO) has announced its entry into the HDMI®-to-MHL™ transmitter IC market. The PS5101 converts 19-wire HDMI video streams into 5-wire MHL (Mobile High-Definition Link) for transmission to external TVs and CE devices.
News categories: Parade Technologies, Camcorder, ICs, Semiconductor, Smart Home, Smartphone, Tablet
Overall HDMI Device Shipment CAGR to Approach 21% from 2009-2014
May 11, 2011 – While its strength continues to be in the consumer electronics (CE) segment, recent gains in PCs and mobile phones have overall HDMI device shipment CAGR approaching 21% from 2009-2014, according to In-Stat.
News categories: In-Stat, Blu-ray, DVD, Market Research, Mobile, Optical Disc Recorder, Peripherals / Accessories, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Smart TV
Parade Technologies Offers World's First DisplayPort® 1.2 Dual Mode HDMI Demultiplexers
Mar 14, 2011 – Parade Technologies has announced the world's first DisplayPort Demultiplexer ICs (PS8336A and PS8336B) that are fully compliant with the higher data rates and capabilities of DisplayPort 1.2 and HDMI 1.4a.
News categories: Parade Tech, ICs, Peripherals / Accessories, Semiconductor
Mobile Phones with HDMI Ports to Ship in the Millions in 2010
Dec 7, 2010 – For the first time, the number of mobile phones with HDMI ports will ship in excess of a million units in 2010, says In-Stat. Meanwhile, HDMI has become pervasive in the consumer electronics, accounting for over 350 million devices shipping in 2010.
News categories: In-Stat, Blu-ray, DVD, Gaming, In-Car, Market Research, Mobile, Optical Disc Recorder, Peripherals / Accessories, Semiconductor, Smart Home, Smart TV, Tablet
HDMI Adoption Climbs, while DVI Slides into Retreat
Dec 1, 2009 – High-Definition Multimedia Interface (HDMI) adoption continues to gain ground across several segments. Meanwhile, the now legacy Digital Visual Interface (DVI) is gradually declining, reports In-Stat.
News categories: In-Stat, Blu-ray, Camcorder, DVD, Market Research, Mobile, Optical Disc Recorder, Peripherals / Accessories, Semiconductor, Smart Home, Smart TV, Tablet
- Irdeto ensures integrity of apps running on OSNtv
- Thales and Netskrt Systems collaborate on inflight VOD streaming
- Samsung chip to power Hyundai in-vehicle infotainment
- Radio Television Hong Kong selects Irdeto multi-DRM solution
- Spectrum Reach taps Beachfront for programmatic monetization of convergent TV
- Netgem enables multiscreen TV for ZEOP with new UI on Android TV
- KCGM deploys Amagi SaaS offering to distribute anime channel in India
- Leading industry players join IAB Tech Lab advertising standards group
- DingoTV streaming service adds gamification with Edge Video
- Foxxum partners with OTTera to expand app portfolio
- Taiwan Mobile selects Broadpeak for live video streaming to mobiles
- TV Globo affiliate EPTV turns to MediaKind for IP video edge upgrade
- tvOS 17 brings FaceTime and video conferencing to Apple TV 4K
- VIDAA to bring Paramount+ to viewers in Canada and Latin America
- AR/VR headset shipments slowed in Q1 2023
- Introducing Apple Vision Pro: Apple’s first spatial computer
- 49% of U.S. adults watch video via a CTV device daily
- FAST revenues in Eastern Europe set to reach $42m by 2028
- Qvest becomes European League of Football FAST playout partner
- Wyplay acquires iFeelSmart