Digital TV News: RTBF
Airfield Media Group Selects Eutelsat's HOT BIRD™ Neighbourhood To Broadcast Belgian French-Language Channels In Its TéléSAT Platform
Nov 20, 2008 – Eutelsat (Paris: ETL) has announced the signature of a contract with Airfield Media Group for satellite capacity at the HOT BIRD™ video neighbourhood to broadcast the five Belgian French-language channels in the new TéléSAT, pay-TV platform.
News categories: Eutelsat, TéléSAT, Belgium, Conditional Access, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Satellite
Belgium launches Walloon DTT service
Nov 27, 2007 – After a number of years of test transmissions, the Walloon public broadcaster RTBF has now officially launched its DTT service in the French speaking part of the country.
News categories: RTBF, Belgium, Digital TV, Terrestrial, TV Services
Belgium - DVB-H trial in Brussels
Sep 17, 2007 – The public service broadcaster for the French-speaking community of Belgium, RTBF, has announced plans to test DVB-H services in the region of Brussels.
News categories: RTBF, Belgium, Digital TV, Mobile
- Mirada to power MNC's Vision+ streaming service in Indonesia
- Munich court rules Netflix infringing Broadcom video patent
- India Smart TV market grew 8% YoY in 1H23
- TV Monaco starts operations supported by Qvest
- Caretta Research: MVPDs must evolve into 'super aggregators'
- Barb upgrades API with BVOD, SVOD, video-sharing and non-TV device data
- U.S. JIC conditionally certifies Comscore, iSpot and VideoAmp currencies
- Global SVOD revenues to surpass $127bn in 2029
- Ateme enables 5G Broadcast transmission in the U.S.
- Amazon announces Fire TV product updates
- TCL adds Fire TV options to U.S television portfolio
- Another slow year expected for AR/VR headsets
- Intigral partners with DIAGNAL to enhance entertainment experiences
- Du chooses DataMiner monitoring for broadcast and teleport operations
- TSTT switches to Zappware's multi-screen client framework
- Allegro DVT launches video encoder IP for 4K/8K video
- AVOD revenues to hit $69 billion in 2029
- ZTE unveils updated Cloud PVP solution at IBC 2023
- Accedo brings AI-powered sports highlights to Accedo Launcher
- 76% of Nordic households now have an internet connected TV set