Digital TV News: Radio Act
Media entrepreneurs acquire NETIA from Globecast
Jan 11, 2017 – NETIA has announced that its sole shareholder Globecast (part of the Orange group) has sold all its shares in the company to two French media entrepreneurs, Anthony Savelli and Vincent Benveniste.
News categories: NETIA, Radio Act, Thierry Gandilhon, Anthony Savelli, Vincent Benveniste, Content Distribution, Digital TV, MandA, Worldwide
Buffalo Demonstrates 802.11ac Technology at CES
Jan 10, 2012 – Buffalo Technology will demonstrate 802.11ac technology on the show floor at the International Consumer Electronics Show (CES) in Las Vegas, using hardware based on the future AirStation™ WZR-1750H wireless router.
News categories: Buffalo Technology, CES2022, Router, Smart Home
One Day Until U.S. DTV Transition
Jun 11, 2009 – On the eve of an historic technological transition to digital television, the focus for the FCC and NTIA, the two agencies managing the switch, is on helping Americans who are at risk of losing their TV signals.
News categories: FCC, NTIA, ATSC 3, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Regulation, Set Top Box, Terrestrial, USA
- Vewd and Mediatek bring entertainment to vehicle rear-seats
- Conviva expands into advertising audience measurement
- C Spire to acquire Troy Cablevision
- Software Freedom Conservancy sues Vizio for GPL violations
- Altibox Android TV service goes live with 3SS and Technicolor
- Sunrise UPC launches yallo TV in Switzerland
- ATEME embeds Viaccess-Orca contribution watermarking
- Deloitte releases results of Digital Media Trends Fall Pulse survey
- RFE receives Android TV Operator Tier certification for IPTV STB
- Disney+ coming to Hisense and Toshiba TVs with VIDAA Smart OS
- Tremor International acquires Spearad
- TekSavvy TV footprint expands across Canada
- Airtel launches Video Platform as a Service product
- Comcast launches Smart TVs based on its XClass TV platform
- ViacomCBS and Altice USA renew distribution agreement
- OTT now at 82% consumer saturation in the U.S.
- MultTV and MwareTV launch multi-tenant TV as a Service in Brazil
- discovery+ now available on LG Smart TVs in the U.S.
- HBO Max to be available at Telia from October 26
- Tata Sky expands quality and availability monitoring with DataMiner