Digital TV News: SBS Broadcasting
FreeWheel Council for Premium Video expands into Europe
Jun 29, 2017 – Following on the success of the FreeWheel Council for Premium Video (FWC) in North America, the FWC announced its European launch, extending its remit to champion the premium video industry on an international level.
News categories: FreeWheel, Thomas Bremond, Emmanuel Josserand, Advertising, Digital TV, Europe
SBS launches HbbTV advertising with Chio, 24i, Isobar and Carat
Jun 8, 2017 – 24i Media has announced that they have joined forces with Isobar and Carat to create and implement HbbTV-based addressable TV for SBS Broadcasting in the Netherlands. The first campaign is with the brand Chio Heartbreakers.
News categories: 24i Media, SBS Broadcasting, Carat, Isobar, Madelon Olsthoor, Dorine van Mullem-Ale, Ronnie van Briemen, Advertising, Digital TV, HbbTV, Netherlands
Divitel delivers HbbTV to SBS in the Netherlands
Feb 7, 2012 – Divitel has annouces the delivery of an HbbTV system to SBS Broadcasting. The HbbTV system is the first production play-out system that goes live in the Netherlands. SBS is to start offering HbbTV services from Q2 2012.
News categories: Divitel, SBS Broadcasting, Content Distribution, HbbTV, Netherlands
- FAST growing quickly in the U.S. and across the globe
- Antenna Hungária partners with mediaClass to launch advanced DTT service
- Verizon teams up with B&O to launch soundbars with Stream TV built-in
- VIZIO adds AVOD content to its WatchFree+ streaming service
- Cross Screen Media provides access to Roku ad platform
- CIMM to develop Guide to Converged TV Measurement Providers in the U.S.
- Operations of Digi Communications in Hungary acquired by 4iG
- OTT revenues poised to surpass pay TV revenues in MENA by 2024
- Astro Malaysia debuts addressable TV advertising with Synamedia
- Kaltura powers Vodafone TV in Germany
- Roku #1 TV streaming platform in Mexico
- ATEME brings HDR10+ support to live transcoding
- BBC iPlayer arrives on PlayStation 5
- BARB UK adds SVOD and video-sharing platform measurement
- Baltcom strengthens position in Eastern Latvia with Microlines acquisition
- ATSC issues RFP for broadcast core network technologies to enhance ATSC 3.0
- Verimatrix launches cybersecurity solution against video piracy
- Agama and Antecna to provide video monitoring and analysis for m:tel
- ViacomCBS and NENT Group to roll out Pluto TV in the Nordics
- Iskon launches OTT service in Croatia with Beenius