Digital TV News: SKYmedia
Skytel launches Go+ in Mongolia, powered by Mirada
Jul 4, 2023 – Mirada has announced the launch of Go+, a new pay-TV service from SKYmedia in Mongolia. Mirada’s Iris technology powers Go+, providing users with a fully personalised experience.
News categories: Mirada, Skytel, José-Luis Vázquez, Amarchingun Gantumur, Android TV, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Mongolia, Set Top Box, Streaming, UX
Ateme supports expansion of Skymedia OTT service in Mongolia
Jan 17, 2023 – Skytel has added encoder, Cloud DVR and CDN solutions, including storage for content recorded by viewers, to the Ateme video-delivery infrastructure powering its Skymedia OTT service in Mongolia.
News categories: Ateme, Skytel, Gautier Vandomme, Tuvshinbayar Turtuvshin, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Mongolia, Streaming
Skytel expands video services in Mongolia with Mirada
Sep 26, 2022 – Mirada (AIM: MIRA) has announced that it has deepened its partnership with SKYmedia. Mirada has now been awarded a contract for the expansion of SKYmedia's entertainment streaming service in Mongolia.
News categories: Mirada, Skytel, José Luis Vázquez, Amarchingun Gantumur, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Mongolia, Streaming
Anevia powers Skymedia's SkyGo service in Mongolia
Nov 24, 2020 – Mongolian telecomms provider Skytel has selected additional solutions from Anevia, for packaging, cloud-based recording, caching and encoding. The result is the complete system powering Skymedia's SkyGo service.
News categories: Anevia, Skytel, Laurent Lafarge, Narantuya Dash, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IPTV, Mongolia, Streaming
Mongolia's Skymedia upgrades to Minerva 10
Aug 3, 2020 – Minerva Networks has announced that Skymedia in Mongolia is upgrading its pay TV platform to Minerva 10. The offering will provide discovery, navigation and consumption experiences on both legacy STBs and new devices.
News categories: Minerva Networks, Skymedia, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IPTV, Mongolia, Set Top Box, UX
Anevia powers SKYmedia’s Sky GO OTT video service
Jun 17, 2019 – Anevia and SKYmedia have announced the completion of an OTT video-delivery solution for SKYmedia’s Sky GO service in Mongolia. SKYmedia has partnered with Anevia since 2014 when it chose Anevia’s origin packager and CDN solutions.
News categories: Anevia, SKYmedia, Antoine Hugoo, BroadcastAsia, Digital TV, Mongolia, Streaming
Mongolia's Skymedia deploys Entone Hybrid TV solution
Oct 29, 2013 – Entone has announced that Skymedia, a subsidiary of Skytel, one of Mongolia’s largest mobile operator, is deploying its Kamai 510 Hybrid Media Player to deliver advanced IPTV services.
News categories: Entone, Skymedia, D. Byambatseren, Mark Evensen, Digital TV, IPTV, Mongolia, Set Top Box
- VTV selects ENENSYS for distribution to DVB-T2 transmitters over DTH
- DIAGNAL and Lounges.tv extend technology partnership
- Global FAST revenues to hit $17 billion in 2029
- Videotex India's largest licensee manufacturer of webOS Hub TVs
- Tubi beta tests ChatGPT-powered content discovery
- Amagi partners with TAG Video Systems for FAST channel monitoring
- ViewNexa survey reveals dissatisfaction among streaming subscribers
- Cignal TV taps Quickplay for Pilipinas Live global sports app
- TiVo releases Q2 2023 video trends report
- Ateme powers Viacom18's Indian Premier League UHD experience
- Streaming now most popular TV source in Canada
- Pixalate releases H1 2023 EMEA CTV ad supply chain report
- Mirada to power MNC's Vision+ streaming service in Indonesia
- Munich court rules Netflix infringing Broadcom video patent
- India Smart TV market grew 8% YoY in 1H23
- TV Monaco starts operations supported by Qvest
- Caretta Research: MVPDs must evolve into 'super aggregators'
- Barb upgrades API with BVOD, SVOD, video-sharing and non-TV device data
- U.S. JIC conditionally certifies Comscore, iSpot and VideoAmp currencies
- Global SVOD revenues to surpass $127bn in 2029