Digital TV News: Setplex
NPAW introduces natural language video insights search
Apr 24, 2022 – NPAW has introduced NaLa, a natural language-based video insights search tool. Integrated into the NPAW Suite of video analytics solutions, NaLa leverages ML and natural language processing to handle data search requests based on simple, common-speech questions.
News categories: NPAW, Ferran G. Vilaró, Big Data, Digital TV, NABShow, Worldwide
TV ISLA selects Setplex to deliver IPTV in Colombia
Dec 7, 2021 – Setplex has been selected by TV ISLA to deliver a broad range of IPTV services. Utilizing the Setplex end-to-end OTT platform, the rollout will serve the island of San Andrés, and then expand to other locations in Colombia.
News categories: Setplex, TV ISLA, NPAW, Marc Mulgrum, Juan Manuel Caez Garcia, Ruben Senor-Megias, Colombia, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IPTV, QoE
Setplex to power TV Cabo São Paulo OTT service
May 12, 2021 – Setplex has announced that it has installed its Nora platform into the headend of TV Cabo São Paulo. Setplex will enable TV Cabo São Paulo’s SATTV service to provide OTT and IPTV channels to its subscribers.
News categories: Setplex, SATTV, Marc Mulgrum, Brazil, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Streaming
- CDNetworks powers VSTV K+ OTT streaming in Vietnam
- 24i and Amagi partner to enable rapid launch of streaming services
- Net Insight and Skyline partner on live video workflows
- Mixed fortunes for pay TV in the Asia Pacific region
- Evolution Digital integrates OpenSync with an Android TV set-top box
- ARF calls for move away from TV households as basis of TV measurement
- 76% of SVOD services to introduce ads in the next two years
- Free, ad-supported streaming takes off in the U.S.
- NextGen TV begins broadcasting in Des Moines, IA
- PANTAFLIX to dispose of streaming technology subsidiary
- Harmonic powers live sports streaming for VertiCast
- Eurovision Sport selects Ad Insertion Platform monetization solution
- TV reception over the Internet continues to grow in Switzerland
- Ateme launches statmux for NextGen TV and streaming services
- Canela Media chooses Amagi for FAST content monetization
- SES in discussions regarding possible combination with Intelsat
- Comscore expands 48-hour television reporting
- TCCL deploys iWedia Android TV Custom Launcher
- LiveU joins AWS Partner Network
- 63% of rural Americans bundle internet and TV