Digital TV News: Skymedia
Ateme supports expansion of Skymedia OTT service in Mongolia
Jan 17, 2023 – Skytel has added encoder, Cloud DVR and CDN solutions, including storage for content recorded by viewers, to the Ateme video-delivery infrastructure powering its Skymedia OTT service in Mongolia.
News categories: Ateme, Skytel, Gautier Vandomme, Tuvshinbayar Turtuvshin, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Mongolia, Streaming
Skytel expands video services in Mongolia with Mirada
Sep 26, 2022 – Mirada (AIM: MIRA) has announced that it has deepened its partnership with SKYmedia. Mirada has now been awarded a contract for the expansion of SKYmedia's entertainment streaming service in Mongolia.
News categories: Mirada, Skytel, José Luis Vázquez, Amarchingun Gantumur, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Mongolia, Streaming
Anevia powers Skymedia's SkyGo service in Mongolia
Nov 24, 2020 – Mongolian telecomms provider Skytel has selected additional solutions from Anevia, for packaging, cloud-based recording, caching and encoding. The result is the complete system powering Skymedia's SkyGo service.
News categories: Anevia, Skytel, Laurent Lafarge, Narantuya Dash, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IPTV, Mongolia, Streaming
Mongolia's Skymedia upgrades to Minerva 10
Aug 3, 2020 – Minerva Networks has announced that Skymedia in Mongolia is upgrading its pay TV platform to Minerva 10. The offering will provide discovery, navigation and consumption experiences on both legacy STBs and new devices.
News categories: Minerva Networks, Skymedia, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IPTV, Mongolia, Set Top Box, UX
Anevia powers SKYmedia’s Sky GO OTT video service
Jun 17, 2019 – Anevia and SKYmedia have announced the completion of an OTT video-delivery solution for SKYmedia’s Sky GO service in Mongolia. SKYmedia has partnered with Anevia since 2014 when it chose Anevia’s origin packager and CDN solutions.
News categories: Anevia, SKYmedia, Antoine Hugoo, BroadcastAsia, Digital TV, Mongolia, Streaming
Mongolia's Skymedia deploys Entone Hybrid TV solution
Oct 29, 2013 – Entone has announced that Skymedia, a subsidiary of Skytel, one of Mongolia’s largest mobile operator, is deploying its Kamai 510 Hybrid Media Player to deliver advanced IPTV services.
News categories: Entone, Skymedia, D. Byambatseren, Mark Evensen, Digital TV, IPTV, Mongolia, Set Top Box
- Comedy most pirated genre of entertainment
- Viaccess-Orca and Broadpeak achieve 3-second latency for live sports streaming
- Globecast powers distribution of 2022 World Cup for New World TV
- Ateme reduces latency to under four seconds for Cyta's OTT channels
- Digiturk deploys Irdeto 360 Video Security Services
- ThinkAnalytics unveils new customer wins
- Netgem to initiate sale of activities other than TV streaming
- Synamedia delivers low latency World Cup streaming for Cellcom
- NEXTGEN TV broadcasting begins in Boston
- SkyShowtime announces line-up ahead of launches in Central & Eastern Europe
- Global online video subscriptions to reach 1.7bn in 2023
- BARB launches API giving clients direct access to viewing data
- Roku makes deal with Warner Bros. Discovery for The Roku Channel
- Trinidad and Tobago selects ATSC 3.0 for DTT
- Faurecia-Aptoide and Catappult launch app distribution hub for cars
- 24i supports launch of Philips Hue Sync TV App
- J:COM deploys Qwilt Open Caching solution
- Breezeline Stream TV comes to Cleveland and Columbus, Ohio
- Sale of Millicom to Apollo Global Management and Claure Group in discussion
- Comcast cable video subscribers down 2.034 million in 2022