Digital TV News: T-Hrvatski Telekom
Croatia - Iskon launches IPTV service
Apr 16, 2009 – Iskon, part of T-Hrvatski Telekom (T-HT), has launched its Iskon.TV IPTV digital television service in Croatia. The service is available in Zagreb, Split, Rijeka, Pula, Osijek, Velika Gorica, Samobor, Opatija and Solina.
News categories: Iskon, Croatia, Digital TV, IPTV
Hrvatski Telekom to launch MAXtv HD
Apr 3, 2009 – Croatia's T-Hrvatski Telekom (London: THTC; Zagreb: HT-R-A) has announced that it will add high defintion (HD) channels to its MAXtv IPTV service from May 2009, after a successful trial.
News categories: T-Hrvatski Telekom, Croatia, Digital TV, IPTV
Croatia's MAXtv attracts over 100,000 Customers
Oct 24, 2008 – T-Com Croatia's interactive digital television, MAXtv, has attracted over 100,000 customers, an increase in the number of customers of 40 percent since the end of June this year.
News categories: T-Hrvatski Telekom, Croatia, Digital TV, IPTV, Subscribers
T-Hrvatski Telekom results for first quarter ended 31 March 2008
May 8, 2008 – Croatia's T-Hrvatski Telekom (Reuters: THTC.L, HT.ZA; Bloomberg: THTC LI, HRTA CZ) has announced its unaudited results for the first quarter ended 31 March 2008. T-Com had 56,355 MAXtv IPTV customers as at 31 March 2008 (Q1 2007: 15,976).
News categories: T-Hrvatski Telekom, Broadband, Croatia, Digital TV, IPTV, Results, Subscribers
- Discovery+ launching on Sling TV and Dish TV
- FAST Channels TV provides linear channels for Digital TV Cyprus OTT platform
- Video streaming services lost further playtime per user in H1 2022
- BARB releases Establishment Survey data for the UK for Q2 2022
- Simulmedia and TiVo renew data-licensing partnership
- Paramount+ joins Roku Channel’s Premium Subscriptions lineup
- Altice USA residential video RGUs down 85,000 in 2Q 2022
- DISH Network pay TV subscribers down 257,000 in 2Q 2022
- Over six million Android TV OS deployments for iWedia
- RTL Deutschland and Seven.One Entertainment to create addressable TV JV
- Charter residential video customers down 240,000 in 2Q 2022
- Access Advance adds further patent owners
- Disney+ app integrated on Foxtel set top boxes
- ADTH introduces ultra-compact USB ATSC 3.0 receiver
- ATSC 3.0-in-a-box from ENENSYS and Ateme powers WCRN Boston NEXTGEN TV
- Sinclair partners with Korean broadcasters to further NextGen broadcasting
- Linear TV viewing down as online long form viewing time continues to grow
- Auton and Anywave launch ATSC 3.0 broadcast internet test lab in Oregon
- OAN expands CTV reach with NetRange
- Liberty Global, Telefónica, InfraVia Capital to build fibre network in the UK