Digital TV News: Telmex Internacional
Coship doing well in South America
Nov 3, 2009 – The Brazilian DTH service Via Embratel (Mexico:TELINTL; NYSE:TII) is expected to have installed about 600,000 satellite set-top boxes from Coship (Shenzhen:002052) by the end of December 2009.
News categories: Coship, Via Embratel, Argentina, Brazil, Cable TV, Chile, Colombia, Conditional Access, Digital TV, Market Research, MMDS, Satellite, Set Top Box, Uruguay
Telmex Internacional Third Quarter 2008
Oct 24, 2008 – In the third quarter Telmex Internacional (Mexico:TELINTL; NYSE:TII) consolidated revenues totaled 19.573 billion pesos. In Brazil, Net had close to 2.9 million pay TV users and 2.1 million broadband Internet users.
News categories: Telmex Internacional, Brazil, Cable TV, Chile, Colombia, IPTV, Peru, Results, Satellite, Subscribers
Telmex Internacional Second Quarter 2008
Jul 23, 2008 – In the second quarter the consolidated revenues of Telmex Internacional (Mexico:TELINTL; NYSE:TII) totaled 18.544 billion pesos. In Brazil, cable TV provider Net had close to 2.7 million pay TV subscribers and 1.8 million broadband Internet users.
News categories: Telmex, Brazil, Cable TV, Chile, Colombia, Digital TV, IPTV, Peru, Results, Satellite, Subscribers
- VTV selects ENENSYS for distribution to DVB-T2 transmitters over DTH
- DIAGNAL and Lounges.tv extend technology partnership
- Global FAST revenues to hit $17 billion in 2029
- Videotex India's largest licensee manufacturer of webOS Hub TVs
- Tubi beta tests ChatGPT-powered content discovery
- Amagi partners with TAG Video Systems for FAST channel monitoring
- ViewNexa survey reveals dissatisfaction among streaming subscribers
- Cignal TV taps Quickplay for Pilipinas Live global sports app
- TiVo releases Q2 2023 video trends report
- Ateme powers Viacom18's Indian Premier League UHD experience
- Streaming now most popular TV source in Canada
- Pixalate releases H1 2023 EMEA CTV ad supply chain report
- Mirada to power MNC's Vision+ streaming service in Indonesia
- Munich court rules Netflix infringing Broadcom video patent
- India Smart TV market grew 8% YoY in 1H23
- TV Monaco starts operations supported by Qvest
- Caretta Research: MVPDs must evolve into 'super aggregators'
- Barb upgrades API with BVOD, SVOD, video-sharing and non-TV device data
- U.S. JIC conditionally certifies Comscore, iSpot and VideoAmp currencies
- Global SVOD revenues to surpass $127bn in 2029