Digital TV News: USB-IF
HDMI releases alternate mode for USB Type-C connector
Sep 1, 2016 – HDMI Licensing has released its HDMI Alternate Mode ('Alt Mode') developed for the USB Type-C specification. This will allow HDMI-enabled sources to utilize a USB Type-C connector to directly connect to HDMI-enabled displays.
News categories: HDMI Licensing, USB-IF, Rob Tobias, Jeff Ravencraft, Digital TV, Smart Home, Smart TV, Worldwide
ITE Achieves One-Million-Unit Shipment of RF Integrated DVB-T Receiver Single Chip
Feb 18, 2011 – ITE Tech. Inc (TAIEX: 3014) has announced that it has shipped more than one million units of RF integrated DVB-T receiver single chip IT9130 series.
News categories: ITE Tech., Digital TV, Market Research, Semiconductor
ITE Announces Availability of RF Integrated DVB-T Receiver
Nov 20, 2010 – ITE Tech. has announced the availability of its new state-of-the-art RF integrated receiver IT9130 series family for the most widely adopted DVB-T digital terrestrial TV standard.
News categories: ITE Tech., Digital TV, ICs, Peripherals / Accessories, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Terrestrial
Focus Enhancements' UWB and TV-out Technology Receives Strong Customer Response at CES 2007
Jan 16, 2007 – Focus Enhancements (NASDAQ: FCSE) summarized its attendance at the 2007 CES. Focus Enhancements showed portable media devices incorporating its high definition media semiconductor chips.
News categories: Focus Enhancements, CES2023, Digital TV, Semiconductor, Smart Home, Tablet
- Vewd brings in-vehicle streaming to Renesas R-Car automotive chipsets
- Omdia expects pay TV & online video subscriptions to pass 3 billion in 2027
- SeaChange Advanced Advertising Platform selected by Armstrong and BEAM
- U.S. streaming video consumers becoming more price sensitive
- SES-22 to launch on June 29th
- Euronews added to ZEASN's FAST service for smart TVs
- Orange to integrate DAZN sports in Spain
- BuyDRM to provide streaming security for Samsung TV Plus
- MEASAT-3d and GSAT-24 successfully placed into orbit
- Horizon Media to trial Comscore Local TV measurement data
- TikTok now available on VIZIO Smart TVs
- Irdeto announces results for its 2022 financial year
- Magnite launches programmatic offering in Australia with Samsung Ads
- Comscore adds multi-platform CTV measurement for India
- Frost & Sullivan names Samba TV #1 in TV viewership data capability
- South Korea pay-TV revenues to grow slowly to $6.9bn by end 2026
- UK's BARB releases Establishment Survey data for Q1 2022
- Metaverse Standards Forum launched
- Tremor International makes strategic investment in VIDAA
- By 2024, U.S. traditional pay-TV to have declined to 76.7 million households