Digital TV News: Valens Semi
HDBaseT Alliance Announces Finalized Specification
Jun 29, 2010 – The HDBaseT Alliance has announced the finalization of the HDBaseT 1.0 base specification. HDBaseT allows consumers to enjoy premium content through unparalleled, uninterrupted HD distribution "’ without the tangle of cables currently required.
News categories: HDBaseT Alliance, Digital TV, DVR, Gaming, Home Server, Peripherals / Accessories, Smart Home, Smart TV
Valens Semiconductor Announces Availability of World's First HDBaseT Chipset
Dec 30, 2009 – Valens Semiconductor has announced the availability of its HDBaseT-compliant Valens VS100 chipset and development kits.
News categories: Valens, Blu-ray, CES2022, Digital TV, ICs, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Smart Home, Smart TV
LG, Samsung, Sony and Valens Semiconductor to Launch HDBaseT™ Industry Alliance
Dec 15, 2009 – LG Electronics, Samsung, Sony and Valens Semiconductor have announced that they intend to launch a cross-industry alliance to promote and standardize the HDBaseT™ technology for whole-home distribution of uncompressed HD multimedia content.
News categories: LG Electronics, Samsung, Sony Pictures, Valens Semi, HDBaseT Alliance, Blu-ray, CES2022, Digital TV, Semiconductor, Smart Home, Smart TV
Funai and Valens Semi to Demonstrate HDBaseT™ Technology at IFA
Aug 24, 2009 – Valens Semiconductor and Funai Electric will jointly demonstrate Valens's HDBaseT™ technology at IFA. Valens's VS100 chip will be activated to connect Funai's DVD Player and HD television in the booth.
News categories: Valens Semi, Funai, DVD, IFA, Semiconductor, Smart Home, Smart TV
Valens Semiconductor's HDBaseT™ Enables 5Play™ Convergence via a Single Cable for In-Home High Definition Connectivity
Dec 8, 2008 – Valens Semiconductor is introducing its HDBaseT™ technology, enabling a single LAN cable to replace multiple cables and connectors. HDBaseT combines uncompressed HD video, audio, 100BaseT Ethernet, power over cable and control signals.
News categories: Valens Semiconductor, Digital TV, Semiconductor, Smart Home
- Global pay TV revenues to drop by $30 billion
- Disney+ ends 1Q 2021 with 103.6 million subscribers
- Nielsen Digital Ad Ratings for Samsung TV Plus inventory
- Altice's a4 deploys CommScope video advertising solution
- DTG publishes 'State of the Nation' report
- TiVo to acquire MobiTV assets from Chapter 11
- Liberty Latin America deploys Velocix video streaming platform
- FTTH/B now passes more than half of homes in EU39
- Setplex to power TV Cabo São Paulo OTT service
- Irdeto joins AWS Media & Entertainment initiative
- TiVo ad inventory available through Xandr
- Proximus integrates Prime Video app into latest Android TV box
- HbbTV releases updated Test Suite and Test Descriptions
- Switch Media to provide OTT service for Solomon Telekom
- Amino bids for MobiTV
- Global SVOD subscriptions to grow to 1.5 billion by 2026
- Amagi ad solutions increase revenue at Cinedigm
- Blockgraph and The Trade Desk partner on Unified ID 2.0 audience targeting
- Sky Media pilots Shoppable Ads with Sky Mobile
- Paramount+ to debut in Australia on August 11th