Digital TV News: WideOrbit
WideOrbit integrates Comscore local market intelligence
Aug 12, 2021 – Comscore (NASDAQ: SCOR) has announced that it has signed an agreement for WideOrbit to integrate its 3-day television ratings delivery system to deliver measurement insights in a timelier fashion.
News categories: Comscore, WideOrbit, Bill Livek, Eric Mathewson, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, USA
WideOrbit releases WO Traffic v21.0 TV ad sales platform
Aug 4, 2021 – WideOrbit has announced the latest release of WO Traffic, its ad sales and commercial operations platform. WO Traffic v21.0 includes enhancements to help TV stations generate new revenue, reduce cost, and improve efficiency.
News categories: WideOrbit, Will Offeman, Advertising, Digital TV, USA
Amagi helps BUZZR unify broadcast and streaming operations
Nov 18, 2020 – Amagi has announced that it has enabled BUZZR to transition to cloud-managed broadcast operations. BUZZR has integrated its broadcast workflows, across over-the-air, cable and OTT, onto a single unified platform.
News categories: Amagi, BUZZR, Srinivasan KA, Mark Deetjen, Content Distribution, Digital TV, USA
Viant integrates with WideOrbit to automate linear TV ad buying
May 5, 2020 – Viant has announced a partnership with WideOrbit. With Viant's addition of WideOrbit's Programmatic Marketplace TV advertising solution, marketers can now buy live TV inventory and track their campaigns through a single platform.
News categories: Viant, WideOrbit, Jon Schulz, Mike Zinsmeister, Advertising, Digital TV, USA
WideOrbit and Mediaocean automate local broadcast TV ad transactions
Jan 23, 2019 – WideOrbit and Mediaocean are partnering to automate the buying and selling of local broadcast ad spots, making it easier for media buyers to add local television inventory to brand campaigns.
News categories: WideOrbit, Mediaocean, Eric R. Mathewson, Bill Wise, Advertising, Digital TV, USA
WideOrbit now offers local ad inventory on more than 1,000 TV channels
Jan 4, 2018 – Programmatic TV has passed a key milestone on its way to becoming a mainstream method for buying and selling advertising: WideOrbit’s WO Programmatic is now the first and only platform to offer local ad inventory on more than 1,000 TV channels.
News categories: WideOrbit, Eric R. Mathewson, Nick Waller, Advertising, Big Data, Worldwide
- BARB UK adds SVOD and video-sharing platform measurement
- Baltcom strengthens position in Eastern Latvia with Microlines acquisition
- ATSC issues RFP for broadcast core network technologies to enhance ATSC 3.0
- Verimatrix launches cybersecurity solution against video piracy
- Agama and Antecna to provide video monitoring and analysis for m:tel
- ViacomCBS and NENT Group to roll out Pluto TV in the Nordics
- Iskon launches OTT service in Croatia with Beenius
- Kineton and SmarDTV demonstrate OpApp & CAM at 9th HbbTV Symposium
- Irdeto launches CAM-based HbbTV OpApp solution
- South African government provides update on analogue switch-off
- Nielsen to enhance TV measurement with individual commercial metrics
- DVB releases first 8K UHD video delivery specifications
- TV shipments expected to undergo 12.4% YoY decline in 2H 2021
- Megacable selects STB management solution from Axiros
- Orange Belgium in negotiations with Nethys to acquire 75% of VOO SA
- One million Android TV Operator Tier deployments for Mirada
- MediaTek 8K TV SoC first in 7-nanometer at TSMC
- In-person IBC 2021 cancelled
- CommScope selected to provide Foxtel's iQ5 streaming STB
- Vestel migrates Smart TVs to EPG metadata from Simply.TV