Digital TV News: Xandr
Xandr unifies audiences across CTV and linear addressable
Jun 29, 2021 – Xandr has announced inventory analysis that unifies audiences and ad systems across linear addressable and OTT, so TV distributors can maximize yield and ad buyers can reach the audiences they care about.
News categories: Xandr, WarnerMedia, Aaron Martin, Amy Leifer, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, USA
Xandr adopts OpenAP's OpenID audience identifier
Jun 24, 2021 – OpenAP and Xandr have announced an alliance that will enable OpenAP's OpenID audiences inside Invest TV, Xandr's ad buyer self-service platform for linear television in the U.S.
News categories: OpenAP, Xandr, David Levy, Mike Welch, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, USA
TiVo ad inventory available through Xandr
May 11, 2021 – Xandr and TiVo (NASDAQ: XPER) have agreed to make TiVo's ad-supported CTV inventory available to buyers in the Xandr Marketplace. The agreement includes TiVo’s pre-roll and in-stream content CTV advertising offerings.
News categories: Xandr, TiVo, Alex Chatfield, Walt Horstman, Advertising, Digital TV, USA
IBM extends Watson advertising AI to OTT media and streaming
Apr 29, 2021 – IBM (NYSE: IBM) has expanded its IBM Watson Advertising Accelerator with the aim of using AI to dynamically optimize OTT ads for improved campaign outcomes, not dependent on traditional advertising identifiers.
News categories: IBM, Xandr, David Olesnevich, Doug Hurd, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, Streaming
Bell and Xandr create omni-channel DSP for advertisers in Canada
Apr 28, 2021 – Bell and Xandr have announced an omni-channel demand-side platform for Canadian advertisers. The Bell Media product, branded SAM DSP, will enable targeted campaigns using inventory over multiple platforms and channels.
News categories: Xandr, Bell Media, Mike Welch, Nauby Jacob, Advertising, Canada, Digital TV
Univision signs up to Project OAR
Feb 2, 2021 – Univision has announced that it has joined Project OAR, the consortium of American media companies created to establish a common technology for dynamic, addressable advertising management for TV.
News categories: Univision, Project OAR, Donna Speciale, Adam Gaynor, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, USA
TVision data enables person-level ad measurement
Nov 16, 2020 – TVision has announced Advanced Audience Projections. TV measurement and advertising platform players, including Oracle Data Cloud, Xandr, VideoAmp and iSpot are already using the data to go beyond household data to person-level measurement.
News categories: TVision, Yan Liu, Kevin Whitcher, Jason Burke, Jonathan Steuer, Robert Bareuther, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, USA
Xandr partners with Realytics for linear TV campaign buying
Sep 30, 2020 – Xandr and Realytics have announced a partnership to enable buyers to execute linear TV buying campaigns through the Xandr Invest platform. Xandr’s customers can now access 80% of the French linear TV market.
News categories: Xandr, Realytics, Paul-Antoine Strullu, Guillaume Belmas, Advertising, Digital TV, France
InfoSum raises $15.1 million in Series A funding
Sep 1, 2020 – InfoSum has completed its Series A funding round, raising $15.1 million. The investment is led by Upfront Ventures and IA Ventures and supported by strategic partners Ascential, Akamai, Experian, ITV and AT&T's Xandr.
News categories: InfoSum, Nick Halstead, Brian Lesser, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, Venture Capital, Worldwide
- Tenstorrent to build AI and RISC-V chiplets with LG for Smart TVs
- DISH brings its linear TV to the digital ad marketplace
- health tv launches first FAST channel with Amagi
- Number of UK SVOD homes falls in 1Q 2023
- inext signs Moldova distribution contract with DIGIMAX
- EL PAIS begins live broadcasts on its FAST channel with The Channel Store
- SoftAtHome implements Alexa voice control software for etisalat by e&
- Arabsat Badr-8 satellite successfully launched
- Streaming TV growth in Latin America driven by ad-supported viewing
- STARZ domestic OTT subscribers up 700,000 in 1Q 2023
- New DIRECTV STREAM customers get priority access to Telly waiting list
- Insys Video Technologies simplifies video streaming with Bitmovin
- BeIN Media and Google Cloud announce media and broadcast collaboration
- Activated STBs grow to 3,166,461 for South Africa's Openview
- Singtel TV subscribers down 6,000 in 1Q 2023
- Orby Elevate selects EUTELSAT for DTH TV distribution in the US
- U.S. SVOD revenues to grow at a 6.3% CAGR over 2022-2027
- Netgem releases trading update
- IPTV to partially offset revenue losses in cable and DTH in Korea
- Player.pl available on Xbox consoles, powered by Redge Media