Digital TV News: Adam Lowy
Tastemade selects Telaria for programmatic OTT and CTV advertising
Jul 10, 2019 – Tastemade has selected Telaria (NYSE:TLRA) as a supply-side partner to monetize its OTT and connected TV inventory programmatically. The partnership will enable more programmatic advertisers to reach Tastemade's unique audience.
News categories: Telaria, Tastemade, Adam Lowy, Jeffrey Imberman, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, Streaming, USA
dataxu reports 40x YoY increase in TV advertising sales
Jul 10, 2018 – dataxu has announced a record 40x year over year increase in TV advertising purchased through its TouchPoint DSP in Q1 2018. dataxu’s software enables audience-based TV buying from a range of premium providers.
News categories: dataxu, Sandro Catanzaro, Adam Lowy, Advertising, Digital TV, Streaming, USA
Sling TV partners with comScore for cross-platform addressable advertising measurement
Jan 4, 2018 – comScore has announced that it is partnering with Sling TV to offer cross-platform addressable advertising measurement for campaigns that join the live OTT service’s impressions with those from DISH set-top boxes.
News categories: comScore, Sling TV, Cathy Hetzel, Adam Lowy, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, Mobile, Satellite, Set Top Box, Streaming, USA
OTT video ad spending grows 18X on SpotX platform in 2017
Dec 14, 2017 – SpotX has released figures illustrating explosive growth in global OTT video advertising spend across its platform. The portion of overall ad budgets spent with OTT inventory owners increased from 8% in October 2016 to over 26% of total spend for October 2017.
News categories: SpotX, Kelly McMahon, Jay Prasad, Adam Lowy, Advertising, Market Research, Streaming, Worldwide
Sling TV and SpotX enable holiday shopper programmatic TV ad targeting
Nov 13, 2017 – Sling TV and SpotX have opened two new addressable consumer segments focused on holiday shopping demand. Available exclusively through SpotX, these custom private marketplaces enable advertisers to deliver targeted seasonal campaigns to Sling TV viewers.
News categories: SpotX, Sling TV, Ryan Kenney, Adam Lowy, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, Mobile, Smart TV, Streaming, USA
Sling TV ad slots now available programmatically through SpotX
May 16, 2017 – Advertisers seeking targeted consumer segments across premium over-the-top (OTT) video can now bid in real time on anonymous targeted impressions on Sling TV using one of the newly introduced top addressable data segments.
News categories: Sling TV, SpotX, Adam Lowy, Ben Abbatiello, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, Streaming, USA
- Tenstorrent to build AI and RISC-V chiplets with LG for Smart TVs
- DISH brings its linear TV to the digital ad marketplace
- health tv launches first FAST channel with Amagi
- Number of UK SVOD homes falls in 1Q 2023
- inext signs Moldova distribution contract with DIGIMAX
- EL PAIS begins live broadcasts on its FAST channel with The Channel Store
- SoftAtHome implements Alexa voice control software for etisalat by e&
- Arabsat Badr-8 satellite successfully launched
- Streaming TV growth in Latin America driven by ad-supported viewing
- STARZ domestic OTT subscribers up 700,000 in 1Q 2023
- New DIRECTV STREAM customers get priority access to Telly waiting list
- Insys Video Technologies simplifies video streaming with Bitmovin
- BeIN Media and Google Cloud announce media and broadcast collaboration
- Activated STBs grow to 3,166,461 for South Africa's Openview
- Singtel TV subscribers down 6,000 in 1Q 2023
- Orby Elevate selects EUTELSAT for DTH TV distribution in the US
- U.S. SVOD revenues to grow at a 6.3% CAGR over 2022-2027
- Netgem releases trading update
- IPTV to partially offset revenue losses in cable and DTH in Korea
- Player.pl available on Xbox consoles, powered by Redge Media