Digital TV News: Alliance for Telecommunications Industry Solutions
ATIS releases mobile multicast content delivery standard
Apr 22, 2014 – ATIS has announced the release of a new standard, Multicast Delivery of Content to Mobile End User Devices, which provides a key protocol by which content from multicast streams can be delivered to mobile end user devices.
News categories: Alliance for Telecommunications Industry Solutions, Susan Miller, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Mobile, Worldwide
ATIS Creates Solution to Securely Authenticate Devices and Subscribers Across IPTV Networks
Jan 25, 2012 – ATIS has released a solution to securely identify and authenticate computers, TVs and other devices for connection into IPTV networks to enable video and other multimedia content to flow freely to users wherever they want it on the device of their choice.
News categories: Alliance for Telecommunications Industry Solutions, Content Protection, IPTV, Set Top Box, Smart TV, Smartphone, Streaming, Tablet
ATIS Cloud Services Forum Releases Content Distribution Network Interconnection Specifications
Jul 5, 2011 – ATIS has announced that its Cloud Services Forum (CSF) has released the CDN Interconnection Use Case Specification and High Level Requirements (ATIS-0200003) standards document.
News categories: Alliance for Telecommunications Industry Solutions, Content Distribution, IPTV, Streaming
New IIF Standards Address Content on Demand and Managing the Trust Hierarchy
Mar 8, 2011 – ATIS has announced the release of two standards created by the ATIS IPTV Interoperability Forum (IIF) - the IPTV Content on Demand Service (ATIS-0800042) and the Managing the IIF Trust Hierarchy Interoperability Specification (ATIS-0800023).
News categories: IPTV Interoperability Forum, Content Protection, IPTV, Middleware, Streaming
ATIS IIF Launches Stereoscopic 3DTV Quality Initiative
Dec 14, 2010 – The Alliance for Telecommunications Industry Solutions' (ATIS) IPTV Interoperability Forum (IIF) has launched a work program to address Quality of Service (QoS) and Quality of Experience (QoE) for Stereoscopic 3D IPTV.
News categories: Alliance for Telecommunications Industry Solutions, IPTV, Metaverse
ATIS IIF Delivers New IPTV Standards
Nov 17, 2009 – ATIS has announced the release of three IPTV new standards: a test plan for validating objective quality models; Software download sequence and remote management security; and network provider domains, home networks, and the IPTV terminal device.
News categories: Alliance for Telecommunications Industry Solutions, Content Distribution, IPTV, Middleware, Set Top Box, Smart Home
ATIS IPTV Interoperability Forum Completes Phase 1 Work
Apr 17, 2009 – The Alliance for Telecommunications Industry Solutions (ATIS) has announced the release of five new standards - establishing IPTV's foundational framework - created by ATIS' IPTV Interoperability Forum (IIF).
News categories: Alliance for Telecommunications Industry Solutions, Digital TV, IPTV
ATIS Announces Launch of New Home Networking Forum Driven by Assessment & Work Plan
Jan 15, 2009 – The Alliance for Telecommunications Industry Solutions (ATIS) has announced the December 2008 creation of the ATIS Home Networking (HNET) Forum - a single, centralized body responsible for comprehensively addressing home networking standards.
News categories: Alliance for Telecommunications Industry Solutions, IPTV, Smart Home
- Astro Malaysia goes live with Synamedia engagement analytics
- Nielsen enables 'Always On' YouTube ad measurement
- Xperi completes spin-off to become independent public company
- Digicel launches OTT and IPTV services in the Caribbean with mediaClass
- Vodafone Portugal to acquire Nowo
- Eurofins divests Digital Testing business
- Smart Home device growth slows along with global economy, says IDC
- U.S. streamers now only spend 1 in 3 hours using traditional platforms
- ContentBay launches, bringing content licensing into the digital era
- Qualcomm and Rohde & Schwarz unveil 5G Broadcast system at IMC22
- BIA/Madhive report examines growth in US OTT ad spending
- Roku enabled for four-screen measurement in Nielsen Total Ad Ratings
- Online video advertising to generate three times more revenue than SVOD in 2027
- FreeWheel and Comscore launch Connected TV contextual targeting
- Set-top box market contraction will stabilize post-2024
- Red Bee, Nowtilus and Equativ launch FAST channels on LG Smart TVs with High View
- Pixalate releases H1 2022 CTV ad supply chain trends report
- Amazon upgrades Fire TV Cube and Alexa Voice Remote
- Metaverse device installed base to reach 100 million in 2024
- Smart speaker shipments exceeded 33 million in 2Q 2022