Digital TV News: Ben Antier
ANTHYM Technologies partners with Publica for advanced CTV advertising
Aug 24, 2022 – Publica (Nasdaq: IAS) has announced a partnership with ANTHYM Technologies, a coalition of free, ad-supported streaming TV platforms. Publica helps publishers deliver ad experiences via Server-Side Ad Insertion (SSAI).
News categories: Publica, ANTHYM Technologies, Advertising, Digital TV, Streaming, USA
Future Today integrates Publica's server-side ad insertion technology
May 3, 2022 – Future Today has announced a collaboration with Publica (Nasdaq: IAS) to power its server-side ad insertion (SSAI). Publica's solution enables the seamless delivery of CTV advertising by stitching ads directly into the video stream.
News categories: Publica, Future Today, Ben Antier, Vikrant Mathur, Advertising, Digital TV, Streaming, USA
Publica to power CTV header-bidding at VlogBox
Feb 22, 2022 – With Publica's ad-break decisioning technology for CTV, VlogBox has implemented a global header bidding strategy. VlogBox can now run a unified auction of direct and programmatic demand, connecting to over 30 of the world's leading SSPs.
News categories: Publica, VlogBox, Ben Antier, Nick Platonenko, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, Streaming, Worldwide
rlaxx TV selects Publica for CTV ad serving
Nov 16, 2021 – rlaxx TV has announced a partnership with Publica, enabling it to provide advertisers with buying techniques they have come to expect from linear TV, including competitive separation and the ability to purchase the first slot within ad pods.
News categories: rlaxx TV, Publica, Ronny Lutzi, Ben Antier, Advertising, Digital TV, Europe, Streaming
LiveRamp launches enhanced TV platform
Oct 12, 2021 – LiveRamp (NYSE: RAMP) has added streaming inventory forecasting and data collaboration to its TV platform enabling media sellers and advertisers to collaborate, activate, and quantify media campaigns across all TV inventory.
News categories: LiveRamp, Jay Prasad, Advertising, Digital TV, USA
Integral Ad Science acquires Publica
Aug 10, 2021 – Integral Ad Science (Nasdaq: IAS) has announced that it has acquired Publica, the connected TV (CTV) advertising platform, in a cash and stock transaction valued at $220 million.
News categories: Integral Ad Science, Publica, Lisa Utzschneider, Ben Antier, Advertising, Digital TV, MandA, Streaming, USA
Unruly and Publica bring linear TV ad buying techniques to OTT/CTV
Nov 9, 2020 – Unruly has announced a deal with Publica that gives CTV and OTT publishers access to ad pod monetization and automated deal management tools. Unruly and Publica will enable publishers to provide advertisers with similar buying techniques to linear TV.
News categories: Unruly, Publica, Kenneth Suh, Ben Antier, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, USA
- VTV selects ENENSYS for distribution to DVB-T2 transmitters over DTH
- DIAGNAL and Lounges.tv extend technology partnership
- Global FAST revenues to hit $17 billion in 2029
- Videotex India's largest licensee manufacturer of webOS Hub TVs
- Tubi beta tests ChatGPT-powered content discovery
- Amagi partners with TAG Video Systems for FAST channel monitoring
- ViewNexa survey reveals dissatisfaction among streaming subscribers
- Cignal TV taps Quickplay for Pilipinas Live global sports app
- TiVo releases Q2 2023 video trends report
- Ateme powers Viacom18's Indian Premier League UHD experience
- Streaming now most popular TV source in Canada
- Pixalate releases H1 2023 EMEA CTV ad supply chain report
- Mirada to power MNC's Vision+ streaming service in Indonesia
- Munich court rules Netflix infringing Broadcom video patent
- India Smart TV market grew 8% YoY in 1H23
- TV Monaco starts operations supported by Qvest
- Caretta Research: MVPDs must evolve into 'super aggregators'
- Barb upgrades API with BVOD, SVOD, video-sharing and non-TV device data
- U.S. JIC conditionally certifies Comscore, iSpot and VideoAmp currencies
- Global SVOD revenues to surpass $127bn in 2029