Digital TV News: Brian Palmer
Cello launches Android TVs in partnership with Google
Sep 1, 2020 – Cello has worked closely with Google to develop an exclusive range of smart TVs, which come with Google Assistant, Chromecast and Google Play Store all built in to one device, straight out of the box.
News categories: Cello Electronics, Brian Palmer, Android TV, Digital TV, Smart TV, UK
Cello launches Freeview Play Smart TV with Alexa in UK
Feb 19, 2020 – British TV manufacturer Cello has announced the launch of a Freeview Play range with Alexa voice control, powered by netgem.tv. The TVs incorporate the netgem.tv service, offering free and on-demand streaming for customers at an affordable price.
News categories: Cello Electronics, Netgem, Brian Palmer, Sylvain Thevenot, Digital TV, Smart Home, Smart TV, UK, UX
Cello Electronics TVs to offer Stream TV glasses-free 3D
Dec 17, 2014 – UK television manufacturer Cello Electronics has announced that has added Stream TV Networks' glasses-free 3D technology to its product line. The televisions feature real-time conversion into the Ultra-D™ format from any 2D or 3D source.
News categories: Cello Electronics, Stream TV Networks, Brian Palmer, Mathu Rajan, Digital TV, Metaverse, Smart TV, UK
Oregan Networks enables first Connected TV supporting BBC iPlayer and other Catch-Up TV services
Dec 16, 2009 – Oregan Networks has announced retail availability of Onyx-powered TVs manufactured by the UK's fastest growing value TV brand Cello. The product, branded Cello iViewer, is the first connected TV featuring the UK's BBC iPlayer catch-up service.
News categories: Oregan Networks, Cello, CES2023, Digital TV, Middleware, Smart TV, Streaming, UK
- VR device shipments to bounce back in 2023
- Seven Network partners with Imagine Communications
- Fixed Wireless Access forecast to top 300 million connections in six years
- Breezeline expands fiber services in New Hampshire
- U.S. consumers watch over six hours of video per week on their mobiles
- Semiconductor market expected to decline slightly in 2023
- 6G-Datacast.tv offers datacasting protocol for ATSC 3.0
- Bedrock powers RTL streaming service in Hungary
- KONKA plans GCC region expansion
- Dyn Media chooses Deltatre to deliver end-to-end OTT service
- Globecast providing cloud playout and distribution for EarthxTV
- Worldwide semiconductor revenue to fall 3.6% in 2023
- Mediaroom Play powers streaming experiences for more viewers in Canada
- DAZN and Irdeto fight piracy in premium sports
- Global OTT revenues to grow to $243 billion in 2028
- VEON to sell Russian operations to their management
- MASMEDIA TV selects StreamVX energy-efficient encoding
- Regional versions of BBC One HD to roll out in England by Spring 2023
- New TV apps for TF1 and RTBF powered by Dotscreen
- Redge Media CDN joins EPIX traffic exchange