Digital TV News: Brian Palmer
Cello launches Android TVs in partnership with Google
Sep 1, 2020 – Cello has worked closely with Google to develop an exclusive range of smart TVs, which come with Google Assistant, Chromecast and Google Play Store all built in to one device, straight out of the box.
News categories: Cello Electronics, Brian Palmer, Android TV, Digital TV, Smart TV, UK
Cello launches Freeview Play Smart TV with Alexa in UK
Feb 19, 2020 – British TV manufacturer Cello has announced the launch of a Freeview Play range with Alexa voice control, powered by netgem.tv. The TVs incorporate the netgem.tv service, offering free and on-demand streaming for customers at an affordable price.
News categories: Cello Electronics, Netgem, Brian Palmer, Sylvain Thevenot, Digital TV, Smart Home, Smart TV, UK, UX
Cello Electronics TVs to offer Stream TV glasses-free 3D
Dec 17, 2014 – UK television manufacturer Cello Electronics has announced that has added Stream TV Networks' glasses-free 3D technology to its product line. The televisions feature real-time conversion into the Ultra-D™ format from any 2D or 3D source.
News categories: Cello Electronics, Stream TV Networks, Brian Palmer, Mathu Rajan, Digital TV, Smart TV, UK, VR
Oregan Networks enables first Connected TV supporting BBC iPlayer and other Catch-Up TV services
Dec 16, 2009 – Oregan Networks has announced retail availability of Onyx-powered TVs manufactured by the UK's fastest growing value TV brand Cello. The product, branded Cello iViewer, is the first connected TV featuring the UK's BBC iPlayer catch-up service.
News categories: Oregan Networks, Cello, CES2021, Digital TV, Middleware, OTT, Smart TV, UK
- Competition driving OTT TV & video subscription growth
- Wyplay becomes Alexa Solution Provider
- Sky Media appoints TVbeat as TV data verification partner
- Amazon wins as British viewers are desperate for more sport
- Netflix releases 4Q 2020 results
- Pearl TV broadcasters welcome FCC easing of SFN regulations
- Paramount+ from ViacomCBS to launch on March 4th
- Firstlight Media builds OTT platform on Google Cloud
- Cogeco EPICO IPTV service launched
- Enghouse and Access Communications offer hosted TV services in Canada
- MENA pay TV revenues continue to fall
- FCA first automotive OEM with Alexa Custom Assistant
- Firstlight Media and NPAW optimise CDN switching for OTT providers
- ViacomCBS, DISH Media, Adcuratio enable broadcast inventory on MVPD STBs
- DoubleVerify earns MRC accreditation for CTV measurement
- Philco launches Roku TV lineup in Brazil
- Chips&Media introduces WAVE6 series of video codec IPs
- Worldwide semiconductor revenue up 7.3% in 2020
- Kantar expands TV audience measurement panel in Georgia
- TDS introduces live, streaming TV product