Digital TV News: Bryan Wiener
Comscore expands partnership with NBC and Telemundo owned stations
Jan 22, 2019 – Comscore and NBCUniversal Owned Television Stations (NBC and Telemundo owned stations), have announced a partnership. All NBC and Telemundo owned stations will now use Comscore’s linear TV currency, as well as its local mobile and desktop insights.
News categories: Comscore, NBCUniversal, Bryan Wiener, Frank Comerford, Advertising, Big Data, USA
Comscore expands currency relationship with Nexstar Media Group
Jan 10, 2019 – Comscore has announced an agreement with Nexstar Media Group. Comscore will serve as a currency and measurement provider to all Nexstar markets, including the markets Nexstar acquired from Media General.
News categories: Comscore, Nexstar, Bryan Wiener, Timothy C. Busch, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, Streaming, Terrestrial, USA
Comscore announces AMC Networks as Campaign Ratings beta partner
Nov 12, 2018 – Comscore has announced that AMC Networks is the newest beta partner for Comscore Campaign Ratings (CCR). CCR is Comscore’s cross-platform video advertising measurement solution.
News categories: Comscore, AMC Networks, Bryan Wiener, Tom Ziangas, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, Mobile, USA
Comscore announces A+E Networks as Campaign Ratings beta partner
Nov 12, 2018 – Comscore has announced that A+E Networks will join other leading media companies as a beta partner for Comscore Campaign Ratings, Comscore’s new cross-platform video ad measurement solution.
News categories: Comscore, A+E Networks, Bryan Wiener, Don Robert, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, Mobile, Worldwide
comScore cross-platform video advertising measurement beta goes live
Sep 27, 2018 – comScore (NASDAQ: SCOR) has announced the beta release of comScore Campaign Ratings, its cross-platform video advertising measurement solution. The solution provides media buyers and sellers with an unduplicated view of video ad campaign delivery across linear TV, OTT, desktop and mobile platforms.
News categories: comScore, Dan Hess, Bryan Wiener, Advertising, USA
comScore pilots Campaign Ratings video advertising measurement solution
Jul 31, 2018 – comScore (NASDAQ: SCOR) has announced a pilot of a new video advertising measurement solution called Campaign Ratings. It provides media buyers and sellers with unduplicated measurement of ad campaigns across linear TV, OTT, desktop, and mobile, with streaming measurement powered by Hulu.
News categories: comScore, Bryan Wiener, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, USA
- Wurl offers global FAST channel distribution for content companies
- Accedo and Nreal bring streaming to lightweight AR glasses
- HBO up 1.9 million; Vrio down 178,000 video subs in 3Q 2021
- RTL Group and Amobee to form TechAlliance addressable TV JV
- Claro Box TV streaming in Colombia powered by Harmonic
- Verizon FIOS consumer video subscribers down 68,000 in 3Q 2021
- Vodafone España provides real-time accurate EPG with Alpha Networks and MediaData TV
- Vewd and Mediatek bring entertainment to vehicle rear-seats
- Conviva expands into advertising audience measurement
- C Spire to acquire Troy Cablevision
- Software Freedom Conservancy sues Vizio for GPL violations
- Altibox Android TV service goes live with 3SS and Technicolor
- Sunrise UPC launches yallo TV in Switzerland
- ATEME embeds Viaccess-Orca contribution watermarking
- Deloitte releases results of Digital Media Trends Fall Pulse survey
- RFE receives Android TV Operator Tier certification for IPTV STB
- Disney+ coming to Hisense and Toshiba TVs with VIDAA Smart OS
- Tremor International acquires Spearad
- TekSavvy TV footprint expands across Canada
- Airtel launches Video Platform as a Service product