Digital TV News: Carol Hinnant
WideOrbit launches ZingX buy-side platform for U.S. local TV
Jan 12, 2023 – WideOrbit has announced the launch of ZingX, a buy-side platform offering direct access to inventory from thousands of broadcast TV stations using WideOrbit's premium sell-side exchange, WO Marketplace.
News categories: Comscore, WideOrbit, Carol Hinnant, Eric Mathewson, Michelle Ricciuti, Advertising, Digital TV, USA
KAZT Phoenix selects Comscore for TV measurement
Dec 21, 2022 – AZTV7 (KAZT-TV) has announced that it has signed an agreement with Comscore (Nasdaq: SCOR) to use Comscore’s local TV currency as the primary source to sell and post advertising buys.
News categories: Comscore, KAZT, Carol Hinnant, Rick Soltesz, Lynn Londen, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, USA
Fox Television Stations and Comscore partner to transact on advanced audiences in Local TV
Sep 12, 2022 – Comscore (Nasdaq: SCOR) has announced a partnership with FOX Television Stations (FTS) that will see the local TV broadcaster leverage a Comscore-based currency to support transactions on advanced audiences across its owned and operated footprint.
News categories: Comscore, Fox Corp, Carol Hinnant, Tom Fleming, Chad Roscher, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, USA
Horizon Media to trial Comscore Local TV measurement data
Jun 23, 2022 – Horizon Media is testing Comscore’s (Nasdaq: SCOR) local TV measurement solution as a new form of currency for 2023 planning and buying. The partnership follows Horizon Media’s commitment to transact up to 15% of Upfronts with alternative currencies.
News categories: Comscore, Horizon Media, Carol Hinnant, Eric Blankfein, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, USA
Disney Advertising trials expanded cross-platform measurement
Mar 1, 2022 – Disney Advertising has announced that is building expanded measurement solutions with longstanding collaborators Samba TV, ComScore and Nielsen through trials with agency powerhouses Omnicom Media Group and Publicis Media.
News categories: Disney Advertising, Samba TV, Publicis, Comscore, Lisa Valentino, Ashwin Navin, John Muszynski, Carol Hinnant, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, USA, Worldwide
Discovery and OMG plan audience measurement trials
Feb 23, 2022 – Discovery and OMG have announced a data trial pilot, aiming to validate that burgeoning measurement services provide stable and accurate audience estimates. Comscore and VideoAmp will serve as the video measurement services for the initial set of advertisers.
News categories: Discovery, Inc., Omnicom Media Group, Comscore, VideoAmp, Jon Steinlauf, Geoff Calabrese, Carol Hinnant, Michael Parkes, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, USA
WarnerMedia Ad Sales chooses measurement partners
Jan 6, 2022 – WarnerMedia Ad Sales has completed its preliminary discovery process for alternative measurement partners. Comscore, iSpot.tv and VideoAmp have been selected to help WarnerMedia develop its portfolio of measurement solutions.
News categories: WarnerMedia Ad Sales, Comscore, iSpot.tv, VideoAmp, Andrea Zapata, Carol Hinnant, Stuart Schwartzapfel, Ross McCray, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, USA
Comscore audience measurement selected by Univision for three markets
Nov 5, 2021 – Comscore (Nasdaq: SCOR) and Univision have announced that Univision will be using Comscore's next generation audience measurement service as its local audience currency in its Orlando and Tampa, FL markets and in Washington, D.C.
News categories: Comscore, Univision, Carol Hinnant, Roberto Ruiz, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, USA
Fuse Media selects Comscore for TV audience measurement
Sep 8, 2021 – Comscore (Nasdaq: SCOR) has announced a multi-year agreement to provide Fuse Media, a Latino-owned entertainment company, with national TV audience measurement for their linear Fuse channel.
News categories: Comscore, Fuse Media, Carol Hinnant, Fernando Romero, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, USA
- Bitmovin and MainStreaming partner to deliver broadcast-quality video streams
- New products and more countries for Amazon-built TV range
- Pay TV subscribers in Eastern Europe to fall to 73 million in 2028
- VIZIO selects Whip Media for WatchFree+ ad revenue reporting
- Qwilt partners with Telefónica to provide CDN services in Spain
- Ateme launches 'audience-aware' streaming solution
- SAPEC to develop encoder for first live 8K DTT broadcast
- Big Media launches The New Frontier channel with VlogBox
- Bedrock expands 6play max availability to more connected devices
- Slower AR/VR headset shipment growth expected for 2023
- Netgem completes sale of Fibre France business to Nordnet
- Integral Ad Science ad verification goes live with Netflix
- DoubleVerify media quality measurement now available to Netflix advertisers
- EU clears acquisition of VOO and Brutélé by Orange, subject to conditions
- Liberty Global Belgium to launch takeover bid for Telenet Group Holding
- Proximus extends partnership with ThinkAnalytics
- Allente launches Google TV device powered by 3SS and SEI Robotics
- Streaming TV now most-watched TV form in the EU5
- StarHub introduces interactive advertising with Hoppr
- Breezeline Stream TV launches in Pennsylvania