Digital TV News: Carol Hinnant
Ovation signs with Comscore for VOD audience measurement
Mar 11, 2021 – Comscore (Nasdaq: SCOR) has announced an agreement to provide Ovation, an American television network dedicated to art and culture, with video-on-demand (VOD) audience measurement.
News categories: Comscore, Ovation, Carol Hinnant, Liz Janneman, Big Data, Digital TV, USA
Comscore and Ipsos extend audience measurement in Mexico
Feb 3, 2021 – Comscore (NASDAQ: SCOR) has announced a new agreement with Ipsos to deliver enhanced measurement for the Mexican market. The companies plan to offer daily information, which can be examined individually at any time and place.
News categories: Comscore, Ipsos, Carol Hinnant, Jorge Vargas, Advertising, Big Data, Mexico
Comscore announces advancements in cross-screen media measurement
Oct 26, 2020 – Comscore's (NASDAQ: SCOR) approach centers on audience- and impression-based currency, enhanced addressable advertising capabilities, outcome-based attribution, Exact Commercial Ratings and solutions solving for cookieless world.
News categories: Comscore, Bill Livek, Chris Wilson, Carol Hinnant, David Algranati, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, USA
Gem Shopping Network to use Comscore TV measurement
May 29, 2020 – Comscore (Nasdaq: SCOR) and Gem Shopping Network have announced an agreement for the use of Comscore's TV audience measurement. Under the deal, Gem Shopping Network gets access to audience information via Comscore's TV Essentials (TVE).
News categories: Comscore, Gem Shopping Network, Carol Hinnant, Eduardo Hauser, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, USA
Comscore and Twitch partner on Esports and Gaming audience measurement
Mar 12, 2020 – Comscore (Nasdaq: SCOR) has announced a partnership with Twitch. The deal adds tagless audience reporting of Twitch livestreaming, including gaming and esports insights, to Comscore digital audience solutions.
News categories: Comscore, Twitch, Carol Hinnant, Big Data, Canada, Digital TV, OTT, USA
Comscore to measure The Cowboy Channel and RFD-TV audiences
Jan 28, 2020 – Comscore (Nasdaq: SCOR) and Rural Media Group have announced that Comscore will provide audience measurement using return path data for two of Rural Media Group's networks, The Cowboy Channel and RFD-TV.
News categories: Comscore, Carol Hinnant, Patrick Gottsch, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, USA
Discovery and Comscore partner on measurement, targeting and segmentation
Oct 28, 2019 – Discovery (Nasdaq: DISCA, DISCB, DISK) and Comscore have announced a number of agreements for the use of Comscore’s audience measurement and consumer insights tools, as well as for partnership to create the next generation of measurement capabilities.
News categories: Comscore, Discovery, Carol Hinnant, Keith Kazerman, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, USA, Worldwide
- Bitmovin raises $25 million of Series C funding
- SoftAtHome deploys Disney+ on Orange France STBs
- ZEASN announces content monetization partners for WhaleLive
- Bitcentral enables Dynamic Ad Insertion for Cowles Broadcasting on NewsON
- GTPL Hathway digital CATV subscribers at 7.5 million
- SpotX expands privacy-compliant CTV audience data tools
- Stoneroos improves set-top box UI for Delta and Caiway
- Hologram dining experience opens in London and Edinburgh
- VTR selects Media Distillery recording time correction technology
- Nilesat chooses ATEME video processing for two projects
- Facebook Watch TV app available for Vewd-enabled devices
- Western Europe to have 234 million SVOD subscriptions in 2026
- Kublai GmbH to complete takeover of Tele Columbus
- SITI Networks launches apps and Android TV STB with Nagra
- FreeWheel addressable technology unifies linear TV and digital video advertising
- Plex raises $50 million from investor Intercap
- Crackle app launches on Xfinity X1 and Xfinity Flex
- Research suggests CTV ads more effective than linear
- Mowies optimizes cloud streaming workflow with Harmonic
- Mola TV taps Viaccess-Orca to monetize EPL video streaming