Digital TV News: Carol Hinnant
Comscore local market measurement selected by WBNX-TV
May 16, 2023 – Comscore (Nasdaq: SCOR) and WBNX-TV have announced a TV measurement agreement that will see WBNX use Comscore's local TV currency as an additional source to sell and post advertising buys.
News categories: Comscore, WBNX-TV, Carol Hinnant, Lori Bruch, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, USA
Comscore expands 48-hour television reporting
Mar 28, 2023 – Comscore has expanded 'Pulse' within its TV measurement solution, providing agencies, brands and media companies with 48-hour TV measurement nationally and in all 210 U.S. media markets.
News categories: Comscore, Carol Hinnant, Jackie Lynch, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, USA
WideOrbit launches ZingX buy-side platform for U.S. local TV
Jan 12, 2023 – WideOrbit has announced the launch of ZingX, a buy-side platform offering direct access to inventory from thousands of broadcast TV stations using WideOrbit's premium sell-side exchange, WO Marketplace.
News categories: Comscore, WideOrbit, Carol Hinnant, Eric Mathewson, Michelle Ricciuti, Advertising, Digital TV, USA
KAZT Phoenix selects Comscore for TV measurement
Dec 21, 2022 – AZTV7 (KAZT-TV) has announced that it has signed an agreement with Comscore (Nasdaq: SCOR) to use Comscore’s local TV currency as the primary source to sell and post advertising buys.
News categories: Comscore, KAZT, Carol Hinnant, Rick Soltesz, Lynn Londen, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, USA
Fox Television Stations and Comscore partner to transact on advanced audiences in Local TV
Sep 12, 2022 – Comscore (Nasdaq: SCOR) has announced a partnership with FOX Television Stations (FTS) that will see the local TV broadcaster leverage a Comscore-based currency to support transactions on advanced audiences across its owned and operated footprint.
News categories: Comscore, Fox Corp, Carol Hinnant, Tom Fleming, Chad Roscher, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, USA
Horizon Media to trial Comscore Local TV measurement data
Jun 23, 2022 – Horizon Media is testing Comscore’s (Nasdaq: SCOR) local TV measurement solution as a new form of currency for 2023 planning and buying. The partnership follows Horizon Media’s commitment to transact up to 15% of Upfronts with alternative currencies.
News categories: Comscore, Horizon Media, Carol Hinnant, Eric Blankfein, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, USA
Disney Advertising trials expanded cross-platform measurement
Mar 1, 2022 – Disney Advertising has announced that is building expanded measurement solutions with longstanding collaborators Samba TV, ComScore and Nielsen through trials with agency powerhouses Omnicom Media Group and Publicis Media.
News categories: Disney Advertising, Samba TV, Publicis, Comscore, Lisa Valentino, Ashwin Navin, John Muszynski, Carol Hinnant, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, USA, Worldwide
Discovery and OMG plan audience measurement trials
Feb 23, 2022 – Discovery and OMG have announced a data trial pilot, aiming to validate that burgeoning measurement services provide stable and accurate audience estimates. Comscore and VideoAmp will serve as the video measurement services for the initial set of advertisers.
News categories: Discovery, Inc., Omnicom Media Group, Comscore, VideoAmp, Jon Steinlauf, Geoff Calabrese, Carol Hinnant, Michael Parkes, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, USA
WarnerMedia Ad Sales chooses measurement partners
Jan 6, 2022 – WarnerMedia Ad Sales has completed its preliminary discovery process for alternative measurement partners. Comscore, iSpot.tv and VideoAmp have been selected to help WarnerMedia develop its portfolio of measurement solutions.
News categories: WarnerMedia Ad Sales, Comscore, iSpot.tv, VideoAmp, Andrea Zapata, Carol Hinnant, Stuart Schwartzapfel, Ross McCray, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, USA
- Mirada to power MNC's Vision+ streaming service in Indonesia
- Munich court rules Netflix infringing Broadcom video patent
- India Smart TV market grew 8% YoY in 1H23
- TV Monaco starts operations supported by Qvest
- Caretta Research: MVPDs must evolve into 'super aggregators'
- Barb upgrades API with BVOD, SVOD, video-sharing and non-TV device data
- U.S. JIC conditionally certifies Comscore, iSpot and VideoAmp currencies
- Global SVOD revenues to surpass $127bn in 2029
- Ateme enables 5G Broadcast transmission in the U.S.
- Amazon announces Fire TV product updates
- TCL adds Fire TV options to U.S television portfolio
- Another slow year expected for AR/VR headsets
- Intigral partners with DIAGNAL to enhance entertainment experiences
- Du chooses DataMiner monitoring for broadcast and teleport operations
- TSTT switches to Zappware's multi-screen client framework
- Allegro DVT launches video encoder IP for 4K/8K video
- AVOD revenues to hit $69 billion in 2029
- ZTE unveils updated Cloud PVP solution at IBC 2023
- Accedo brings AI-powered sports highlights to Accedo Launcher
- 76% of Nordic households now have an internet connected TV set