Digital TV News: Carol Hinnant
Horizon Media to trial Comscore Local TV measurement data
Jun 23, 2022 – Horizon Media is testing Comscore’s (Nasdaq: SCOR) local TV measurement solution as a new form of currency for 2023 planning and buying. The partnership follows Horizon Media’s commitment to transact up to 15% of Upfronts with alternative currencies.
News categories: Comscore, Horizon Media, Carol Hinnant, Eric Blankfein, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, USA
Disney Advertising trials expanded cross-platform measurement
Mar 1, 2022 – Disney Advertising has announced that is building expanded measurement solutions with longstanding collaborators Samba TV, ComScore and Nielsen through trials with agency powerhouses Omnicom Media Group and Publicis Media.
News categories: Disney Advertising, Samba TV, Publicis, Comscore, Lisa Valentino, Ashwin Navin, John Muszynski, Carol Hinnant, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, USA, Worldwide
Discovery and OMG plan audience measurement trials
Feb 23, 2022 – Discovery and OMG have announced a data trial pilot, aiming to validate that burgeoning measurement services provide stable and accurate audience estimates. Comscore and VideoAmp will serve as the video measurement services for the initial set of advertisers.
News categories: Discovery, Inc., Omnicom Media Group, Comscore, VideoAmp, Jon Steinlauf, Geoff Calabrese, Carol Hinnant, Michael Parkes, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, USA
WarnerMedia Ad Sales chooses measurement partners
Jan 6, 2022 – WarnerMedia Ad Sales has completed its preliminary discovery process for alternative measurement partners. Comscore, iSpot.tv and VideoAmp have been selected to help WarnerMedia develop its portfolio of measurement solutions.
News categories: WarnerMedia Ad Sales, Comscore, iSpot.tv, VideoAmp, Andrea Zapata, Carol Hinnant, Stuart Schwartzapfel, Ross McCray, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, USA
Comscore audience measurement selected by Univision for three markets
Nov 5, 2021 – Comscore (Nasdaq: SCOR) and Univision have announced that Univision will be using Comscore's next generation audience measurement service as its local audience currency in its Orlando and Tampa, FL markets and in Washington, D.C.
News categories: Comscore, Univision, Carol Hinnant, Roberto Ruiz, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, USA
Fuse Media selects Comscore for TV audience measurement
Sep 8, 2021 – Comscore (Nasdaq: SCOR) has announced a multi-year agreement to provide Fuse Media, a Latino-owned entertainment company, with national TV audience measurement for their linear Fuse channel.
News categories: Comscore, Fuse Media, Carol Hinnant, Fernando Romero, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, USA
Comscore expands relationship with Fox
Aug 6, 2021 – Comscore (NASDAQ: SCOR) has announced that it has expanded and extended its relationship with Fox Corporation (Nasdaq: FOXA, FOX), which includes Comscore's National TV measurement.
News categories: Comscore, Fox Corp, Carol Hinnant, Audrey Steele, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, USA
Comscore provides audience measurement currency to Spectrum Reach
Jul 21, 2021 – Comscore (NASDAQ: SCOR) and Spectrum Reach have announced that Spectrum Reach is transitioning to the use of Comscore as its preferred source for local audience measurement currency, beginning in its Southeast region.
News categories: Comscore, Spectrum Reach, Beth Plummer, John Paul Strong, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, USA
ViacomCBS renews TV measurement deal with Comscore
Apr 27, 2021 – Comscore (NASDAQ: SCOR) has announced an expanded renewal agreement to provide ViacomCBS (NASDAQ: VIAC; VIACA) with Comscore’s National TV measurement currency for its portfolio of news, entertainment and sports networks.
News categories: Comscore, ViacomCBS, Carol Hinnant, John Halley, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, USA
- Gibtelecom launches new TV platform with Netgem
- izzi adds anti-piracy and extended threat defense technologies from Verimatrix
- MEO deploys Velocix CDN and cloud-native VRM platforms
- AminoOS deployed to Vodafone Iceland’s legacy Samsung STBs
- Bhimavaram Community Network chooses Skyworth for 4K RDK IPTV set-tops
- Synaptics selects Allegro DVT VVC compliance streams
- NextGen TV launches in Shreveport, LA
- Sunrise deploys Media Distillery to enhance TV user experience
- Vewd brings in-vehicle streaming to Renesas R-Car automotive chipsets
- Omdia expects pay TV & online video subscriptions to pass 3 billion in 2027
- SeaChange Advanced Advertising Platform selected by Armstrong and BEAM
- U.S. streaming video consumers becoming more price sensitive
- SES-22 to launch on June 29th
- Euronews added to ZEASN's FAST service for smart TVs
- Orange to integrate DAZN sports in Spain
- BuyDRM to provide streaming security for Samsung TV Plus
- MEASAT-3d and GSAT-24 successfully placed into orbit
- Horizon Media to trial Comscore Local TV measurement data
- TikTok now available on VIZIO Smart TVs
- Irdeto announces results for its 2022 financial year