Digital TV News: Cello Electronics
Cello launches Android TVs in partnership with Google
Sep 1, 2020 – Cello has worked closely with Google to develop an exclusive range of smart TVs, which come with Google Assistant, Chromecast and Google Play Store all built in to one device, straight out of the box.
News categories: Cello Electronics, Brian Palmer, Android TV, Digital TV, Smart TV, UK
Cello launches Freeview Play Smart TV with Alexa in UK
Feb 19, 2020 – British TV manufacturer Cello has announced the launch of a Freeview Play range with Alexa voice control, powered by netgem.tv. The TVs incorporate the netgem.tv service, offering free and on-demand streaming for customers at an affordable price.
News categories: Cello Electronics, Netgem, Brian Palmer, Sylvain Thevenot, Digital TV, Smart Home, Smart TV, UK, UX
Cello Electronics TVs to offer Stream TV glasses-free 3D
Dec 17, 2014 – UK television manufacturer Cello Electronics has announced that has added Stream TV Networks' glasses-free 3D technology to its product line. The televisions feature real-time conversion into the Ultra-D™ format from any 2D or 3D source.
News categories: Cello Electronics, Stream TV Networks, Brian Palmer, Mathu Rajan, Digital TV, Smart TV, UK, VR
Oregan Networks enables first Connected TV supporting BBC iPlayer and other Catch-Up TV services
Dec 16, 2009 – Oregan Networks has announced retail availability of Onyx-powered TVs manufactured by the UK's fastest growing value TV brand Cello. The product, branded Cello iViewer, is the first connected TV featuring the UK's BBC iPlayer catch-up service.
News categories: Oregan Networks, Cello, CES2022, Digital TV, Middleware, OTT, Smart TV, UK
Cello Electronics launches UK's first BBC iPlayer television
Dec 9, 2009 – Cello Electronics has launched another UK first - the iViewer - a TV that allows consumers to stream BBC iPlayer directly through their TVs without the need for a set top box or games console.
News categories: Cello, Digital TV, OTT, Smart TV, UK
- Carbon Trust releases white paper on CO2 impact of streaming
- Vewd offers ATSC 3.0 integration options
- Broadpeak's CDN and Multicast ABR power Megacable's Xview+
- TEGNA selects TVSquared for ad measurement and attribution
- Lünecom deploys IPTV solution from ocilion in Northern Germany
- Gigared chooses Appear to deliver to TVs in Argentina
- Kabelnoord extends service to Samsung and LG TVs with 24i
- First football match broadcast over 5G in Portugal
- HD PLUS operator app available on Samsung Smart TVs in Ghana
- More than 11 million addressable TVs for VIZIO in the U.S.
- Viant ad platform integrates TiVo TV viewership data
- WarnerMedia trials national addressable TV with Comscore
- UK broadcasters launch ad campaign measurement tool
- Síminn creating TV bundles using Red Bee Channel Store
- MetaX launches Smart TV commercialization platform
- Only 20% of streaming subscribers content to stay with providers
- Sky NZ selects Intertrust ExpressPlay DRM cloud service
- Evolution Digital Android TV box selected by TDS Telecom
- Sappa selects Appear to deliver live TV in Sweden
- Accedo supports Telecine Play Smart TV app development