Digital TV News: Chad Hassler
SeaChange leadership extends salary reduction plan
Jul 6, 2020 – SeaChange (NASDAQ:SEAC) has announced that CEO Yossi Aloni, CTO Marek Kielczewski, CCO Chad Hassler and CFO Michael Prinn have elected to extend the previously disclosed salary reduction plan beyond the initial period.
News categories: SeaChange, Robert Pons, COVID-19, Digital TV, Worldwide
SeaChange selected by Midco to monetize video streaming service
Apr 2, 2020 – SeaChange (NASDAQ: SEAC) has expanded its relationship with Midco. The SeaChange Framework offers converged, cross-platform video delivery that enables savings on infrastructure versus operating separate linear and OTT workflows.
News categories: SeaChange, Midco, Chad Hassler, John Pederson, Advertising, Cable TV, Content Distribution, Digital TV, USA
ATEME enable ATSC 3.0 field research at NAB/CTA test site in Cleveland
Dec 18, 2018 – ATEME is enabling real-world ATSC 3.0 field research and testing of next-generation television features at the National Association of Broadcasters (NAB)/Consumer Technology Association (CTA) test station in Cleveland, OH.
News categories: ATEME, Chad Hassler, Dr. Mickael Raulet, ATSC 3, Content Distribution, Digital TV, USA
- Elliptic Labs to trial presence detection and gestures for Smart TV
- Carbon Trust releases white paper on CO2 impact of streaming
- ZEE5 to launch in the U.S. on June 22
- Vewd offers ATSC 3.0 integration options
- Broadpeak's CDN and Multicast ABR power Megacable's Xview+
- TEGNA selects TVSquared for ad measurement and attribution
- Lünecom deploys IPTV solution from ocilion in Northern Germany
- Gigared chooses Appear to deliver to TVs in Argentina
- Kabelnoord extends service to Samsung and LG TVs with 24i
- First football match broadcast over 5G in Portugal
- HD PLUS operator app available on Samsung Smart TVs in Ghana
- More than 11 million addressable TVs for VIZIO in the U.S.
- Viant ad platform integrates TiVo TV viewership data
- WarnerMedia trials national addressable TV with Comscore
- UK broadcasters launch ad campaign measurement tool
- Síminn creating TV bundles using Red Bee Channel Store
- MetaX launches Smart TV commercialization platform
- Only 20% of streaming subscribers content to stay with providers
- Sky NZ selects Intertrust ExpressPlay DRM cloud service
- Evolution Digital Android TV box selected by TDS Telecom