Digital TV News: Comcast Advertising
Nielsen renews audience data license deal with Comcast
Jul 20, 2023 – Nielsen has agreed a license renewal with Comcast that will expand its use of Comcast's return path data (RPD) in its national and local TV and cross-media measurement services.
News categories: Nielsen, Comcast, Karthik Rao, Marcien Jenckes, Advertising, Big Data, Cable TV, Digital TV, Set Top Box, USA
Comcast Advertising report reveals how F.A.S.T. is changing the TV advertising landscape
Jul 21, 2022 – Comcast Advertising has released a report highlighting the rise of free ad-supported streaming TV (F.A.S.T.) and its value to advertisers today as a complement to traditional TV and streaming advertising plans.
News categories: Comcast Advertising, James Rooke, Amanda Garcia, Advertising, Digital TV, Market Research, Streaming, USA
Comcast Advertising finds optimal ad balance between TV and streaming
Jun 9, 2022 – Comcast Advertising has released a report providing a view into the current advertising landscape from the perspective of viewers, buyers and then sellers – culminating in a recommendation for the optimal balance of TV and streaming advertising.
News categories: Comcast Advertising, FreeWheel, Effectv, Marcien Jenckes, Mark McKee, James Rooke, Advertising, Digital TV, Market Research, USA
Comcast Technology Solutions releases SCTE 224-based linear ad insertion solution
May 3, 2022 – Comcast Technology Solutions has launched a linear addressable advertising solution. The solution uses an SCTE 224 standard notification interface to present rich linear metadata to trigger linear addressable ads.
News categories: Comcast Technology Solutions, Comcast Advertising, Bart Spriester, Larry Allen, Marija Masalskis, Advertising, Big Data, Cable TV, Digital TV, USA
FreeWheel launches new audience-based TV ad buying technology
Mar 29, 2022 – FreeWheel has announced that it is bringing new self-service capabilities to TV buyers that enable unified audience-based planning on premium Connected TV (CTV) inventory, with deduplicated reach in relation to linear TV.
News categories: FreeWheel, Jon Whitticom, Dan Sinagoga, Janet Katowitz, Advertising, Cable TV, Digital TV, Streaming, USA
Comcast Advertising rolls out multiscreen media solution under AudienceXpress brand
Mar 14, 2022 – Comcast Advertising has announced that its media solutions, allowing U.S. advertisers to buy premium TV advertising on an audience basis nationwide across all screens, will be relaunched under the AudienceXpress brand.
News categories: Comcast Advertising, AudienceXpress, Pooja Midha, Brian Wallach, Advertising, Digital TV, USA
VideoAmp cross-platform measurement adds Comcast data
Feb 24, 2022 – VideoAmp will incorporate aggregated viewership data from Comcast's footprint into its measurement, bringing more stability and reliability to its local, national and cross-platform audience ratings and impression measurement.
News categories: VideoAmp, Comcast Advertising, Ross McCray, Marcien Jenckes, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, USA
Streaming services overtake TV Everywhere in the U.S.
Aug 25, 2021 – FreeWheel (Nasdaq: CMCSA) has published its 1H 2021 U.S. Video Marketplace Report. The report highlights the changing dynamics of how content owners and distributors are monetizing premium digital video content.
News categories: FreeWheel, James Rothwell, Advertising, Digital TV, Market Research, USA
Canoe enables multi-distributor addressable ad campaign for AMC Networks
Nov 11, 2020 – The On Addressability initiative has launched its first multi-distributor, linear addressable TV campaign. AMC Networks and Canoe Ventures worked to enable addressable campaigns as a single order across the On Addressability footprint.
News categories: Canoe Ventures, AMC Networks, On Addressability, Joel Hassell, Kim Kelleher, David Kline, Marcien Jenckes, Advertising, Cable TV, Digital TV, Set Top Box, USA
- AMC Networks launches ad-supported version of AMC+
- Xumo launches Pioneer Xumo TVs at Best Buy
- VTV selects ENENSYS for distribution to DVB-T2 transmitters over DTH
- DIAGNAL and Lounges.tv extend technology partnership
- Global FAST revenues to hit $17 billion in 2029
- Videotex India's largest licensee manufacturer of webOS Hub TVs
- Tubi beta tests ChatGPT-powered content discovery
- Amagi partners with TAG Video Systems for FAST channel monitoring
- ViewNexa survey reveals dissatisfaction among streaming subscribers
- Cignal TV taps Quickplay for Pilipinas Live global sports app
- TiVo releases Q2 2023 video trends report
- Ateme powers Viacom18's Indian Premier League UHD experience
- Streaming now most popular TV source in Canada
- Pixalate releases H1 2023 EMEA CTV ad supply chain report
- Mirada to power MNC's Vision+ streaming service in Indonesia
- Munich court rules Netflix infringing Broadcom video patent
- India Smart TV market grew 8% YoY in 1H23
- TV Monaco starts operations supported by Qvest
- Caretta Research: MVPDs must evolve into 'super aggregators'
- Barb upgrades API with BVOD, SVOD, video-sharing and non-TV device data