Digital TV News: EDO, Inc
EDO secures $80m investment from Shamrock Capital
Apr 6, 2022 – EDO has announced the closing of an $80 million strategic growth investment from Shamrock Capital. The investment provides EDO with capital to scale its business in outcome measurement for Convergent TV.
News categories: EDO, Inc, Shamrock Capital, Edward Norton, Kevin Krim, Dr. Daniel Nadler, Laura Held, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, USA, Venture Capital
datafuelX launches predictive analytics for media selling and buying
Mar 3, 2022 – datafuelX has launched. The company’s first two predictive analytics solutions help media, agencies and brands extract greater value from their media spend and converge linear reach and digital targeting through the power of advanced analytics.
News categories: datafuelX, Jay Amato, Howard Shimmel, Spencer Lambert, Michael Strober, Dan Aversano, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, USA, Worldwide
TiVo partners with Accedo for TV applications
Sep 6, 2012 – Accedo has announced a partnership with TiVo (NASDAQ: TIVO) for the launch of multiple applications for the TiVo platform. Accedo will launch multiple applications on TiVo, starting with funspot® games, initially in the US.
News categories: Accedo, TiVo Inc, Apps, IBC2022, Set Top Box, USA
- CDNetworks powers VSTV K+ OTT streaming in Vietnam
- 24i and Amagi partner to enable rapid launch of streaming services
- Net Insight and Skyline partner on live video workflows
- Mixed fortunes for pay TV in the Asia Pacific region
- Evolution Digital integrates OpenSync with an Android TV set-top box
- ARF calls for move away from TV households as basis of TV measurement
- 76% of SVOD services to introduce ads in the next two years
- Free, ad-supported streaming takes off in the U.S.
- NextGen TV begins broadcasting in Des Moines, IA
- PANTAFLIX to dispose of streaming technology subsidiary
- Harmonic powers live sports streaming for VertiCast
- Eurovision Sport selects Ad Insertion Platform monetization solution
- TV reception over the Internet continues to grow in Switzerland
- Ateme launches statmux for NextGen TV and streaming services
- Canela Media chooses Amagi for FAST content monetization
- SES in discussions regarding possible combination with Intelsat
- Comscore expands 48-hour television reporting
- TCCL deploys iWedia Android TV Custom Launcher
- LiveU joins AWS Partner Network
- 63% of rural Americans bundle internet and TV