Digital TV News: Earnings Release
CSR (Zoran) Third Quarter 2011 Results
Oct 26, 2011 – CSR (LSE: CSR) has reported third quarter results for the 13 weeks to 30 September 2011. With the completion of the Zoran merger on 31 August, Zoran contributed one month of revenues to CSR's third quarter.
News categories: CSR plc, DVD, Results, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Smart TV
Broadcom Reports Third Quarter 2011 Results
Oct 25, 2011 – Broadcom (NASDAQ: BRCM) has reported results for its third quarter ended September 30, 2011. Net revenue for the third quarter was $1.96 billion representing an increase of 8.4% compared with the $1.81 billion reported for the third quarter of 2010.
News categories: Broadcom, Cable TV, Results, Semiconductor, Set Top Box
STMicroelectronics Reports 2011 Third Quarter and Nine Month Financial Results
Oct 24, 2011 – STMicroelectronics (NYSE: STM) has reported results for the third quarter and nine months ended October 1, 2011. ST's third quarter net revenues decreased 4.9% on a sequential basis, with all regions down sequentially except the Japan & Korea region.
News categories: STMicroelectronics, Results, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Smart TV
Sigma Designs Reports Second Quarter Fiscal 2012 Results
Aug 24, 2011 – Sigma Designs (NASDAQ: SIGM) has reported results for its quarter ended July 30, 2011. Net revenue for the second quarter of fiscal 2012 was $46.7 million, down $26.6 million, or 36%, from $73.3 million reported for the same period last year.
News categories: Sigma Designs, IPTV, Results, Semiconductor
Kudelski reports 2011 half year results
Aug 23, 2011 – The Kudelski Group (SIX:KUD.S) has announced its 2011 half year results. Group total revenues in constant currency declined by 8.5%, while reported total revenues dropped by 21.9% compared to the first half of last year, reaching CHF 392.2 million.
News categories: Kudelski, Cable TV, CAM, Conditional Access, Content Protection, Middleware, OTT, Results, Satellite, Terrestrial
Logitech results impacted by weak Google TV sales
Jul 28, 2011 – Logitech (SIX:LOGN; Nasdaq:LOGI) has announced results for the first quarter of Fiscal Year 2012. Included in Logitech's Q1 FY 2012 operating loss is a $34 million charge due to a planned price reduction on Logitech Revue with Google TV.
News categories: Logitech, Digital TV, Middleware, OTT, Results, Set Top Box, USA
Technicolor Q2 2011 revenues and H1 2011
Jul 27, 2011 – The Board of Directors of Technicolor (Euronext Paris: TCH) met today to review the Group's first half 2011 results. Digital Delivery revenues declined by 14.6% YoY at constant rates as a result of an unfavorable overall product mix.
News categories: Technicolor, Cable TV, Gateway, IPTV, Results, Satellite, Set Top Box
Zoran Corporation Reports Second Quarter 2011 Results
Jul 26, 2011 – Zoran (NASDAQ: ZRAN) has reported results for its second quarter ended June 30, 2011. Revenues for the second quarter of 2011 were $82.9 million, compared to $84.9 million for the previous quarter and $93.4 million for the second quarter of 2010.
News categories: Zoran, DVD, Results, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Smart TV
Pace plc Interim Results for the six months ended 30 June 2011
Jul 26, 2011 – Pace (LSE: PIC) has announced its results for the six months ended 30 June 2011. The Board has reaffirmed its May profit guidance of $150-170m for Full Year 2011.
News categories: Pace plc, Results, Set Top Box
- MediaTek releases 4K Smart TV IC with integrated AI processing unit
- SpotX to monetize OTT inventory for Crackle Plus
- Kaltura files for Initial Public Offering
- ANGA COM 2021 switches to online
- Virgin TV 360 now available to all Virgin Media customers
- TVbeat to provide audience insights for OSN
- Roku to acquire Nielsen’s Advanced Video Advertising business
- VIZIO files for initial public offering
- Alphonso re-launches as LG Ads
- AirConsole cloud gaming for all Xiaomi Android TV devices
- LG webOS TV platform includes QuickSet from UEI
- U.S. DTH service Orby TV closes down
- Saankhya Labs receives FCC certification for broadcast-to-mobile solution
- MediaKind integrates Dolby Vision HDR technology
- Korean and US content power online video consumption in SE Asia
- MobiTV enters voluntary Chapter 11
- North American OTT TV revenues to double
- VeriSilicon AI video processor powers leading datacenters
- Asia-Pacific pay TV revenue to fall over next five years
- WDR expands HD capacity with SES at 19.2°E