Digital TV News: Extreme Reach
TheViewPoint certified to run Extreme Reach VAST tags
Feb 8, 2022 – TheViewPoint is now certified by Extreme Reach to run Extreme Reach VAST tags. The certification recognizes TheViewPoint for adopting the CTV industry's best practices in delivery and measurement of video advertising.
News categories: TheViewPoint, Extreme Reach, Daniel Elad, Mary Vestewig, Advertising, Digital TV, Streaming, Worldwide
Nielsen to enhance TV measurement with individual commercial metrics
Nov 22, 2021 – Nielsen (NYSE: NLSN) has announced that it will enhance its U.S. television measurement offering by tracking viewing in a more precise manner, allowing for a future where audience estimates are based on individual ads rather than commercial minutes.
News categories: Nielsen, Extreme Reach, Kim Gilberti, Gaurav Agarwal, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, USA
Extreme Reach gains CTV accreditation from MRC
Oct 5, 2021 – Extreme Reach (ER) has received accreditation for CTV Rendered Video Ad Impressions and related Video Play metrics from the Media Rating Council (MRC), as well as a new accreditation for Mobile App.
News categories: Extreme Reach, Media Rating Council, Tim Conley, George W. Ivie, Olivia Devereux, Advertising, Streaming, USA
Extreme Reach and BrightLine power interactive personalized ads for CTV
Aug 18, 2021 – Extreme Reach (ER) has formed a partnership with BrightLine, leveraging both companies' strengths - BrightLine's expertise and CTV ad technology and ER's leadership in brand creative management.
News categories: Extreme Reach, BrightLine, Tim Conley, Robert Aksman, Advertising, Digital TV, USA
Extreme Reach releases Q2 2021 Video Benchmarks report
Aug 12, 2021 – Extreme Reach (ER) has announced findings from its Video Benchmarks Report for Q2 2021. Connected TV, at 35% of the impressions mix in Q2, continues to be the lead platform of choice for ER clients.
News categories: Extreme Reach, Mary Vestewig, Advertising, Digital TV, Market Research, Streaming, USA
VIZIO announces first certified OAR technology partners
Jul 1, 2021 – VIZIO (NYSE: VZIO) has announced that LTN, Beachfront, FreeWheel, INVIDI, Google, Adcuratio and Extreme Reach are compliant with Open Addressable Ready (OAR) specifications and are certified to enable OAR campaigns.
News categories: VIZIO, Zeev Neumeier, Malik Khan, Ben Abbatiello, Stefan Maris, Bruce Anderson, Peentoo Patel, Advertising, Digital TV, Smart TV, Streaming, USA
Extreme Reach releases Q1 2021 Video Benchmarks Report
May 18, 2021 – Extreme Reach (ER) has released the findings of its Video Benchmarks Report with data from Q1 2021. The report includes ad performance data for impressions served from its AdBridge platform to CTV, desktop, and mobile devices.
News categories: Extreme Reach, Mary Vestewig, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, Market Research, Streaming, USA
Extreme Reach releases 3Q 2020 Video Benchmarks Report
Dec 9, 2020 – Extreme Reach (ER) has released the findings of its Q3 2020 Benchmarks Report, which includes ad performance data for impressions served from its AdBridge platform to CTV, desktop, and mobile devices for July through September.
News categories: Extreme Reach, Mary Vestewig, Advertising, Big Data, COVID-19, Market Research, USA
COVID-19 effect on video ad performance and media consumption continued in Q2
Aug 19, 2020 – As the pandemic continues, so does its impact on the video advertising ecosystem, shows a report from Extreme Reach. Following a drop in Q1, the share of video impressions served to connected TV platforms in the U.S. rose to 40% in Q2.
News categories: Extreme Reach, Mary Vestewig, Advertising, Big Data, COVID-19, Digital TV, Market Research, Streaming, USA
- Bezeq signs distribution agreement for Disney+
- Synamedia acquires content discovery platform provider, Utelly
- Gracenote launches Streaming Channels Data
- Mongolia's Univision selects end-to-end solution from Viaccess-Orca
- TV5MONDE expands global reach with Harmonic cloud streaming
- SUPER RTL launch TOGGO multiscreen service enabled by 3SS
- 24i launches 24iQ personalization and recommendations service
- Great Wall Motor selects ACCESS-powered IVI system from BEAN TECH
- Infovista enables user experience testing for OTT and 5G apps and services
- UAE TV viewership research launched at CABSAT 2022
- Another record month for U.S. streaming in April
- Global OTT revenues to grow to $224 billion in 2027
- Conviva data shows double digit streaming growth worldwide
- Nielsen deduplicates audiences across Smart TV and streaming providers
- 605 extends agreement to use VIZIO ACR data
- Pluto TV launches in the Nordics
- U.S. home entertainment spending up 10.9% to $8.7 billion in 1Q 2022
- Major U.S. pay TV providers lost 1,956,000 subscribers in 1Q 2022
- 3SS and ContentWise to use AI to power personalized user experiences
- NOS shows international holographic transmission using 5G