Digital TV News: Extreme Reach
VlogBox certified to support Extreme Reach VAST tags
May 31, 2022 – VlogBox has announced that it is now certified by Extreme Reach (ER) to support ER VAST tags. The company and its publishers can now use the tags to connect to advertisers that use ER as their primary ad server.
News categories: VlogBox, Extreme Reach, Tetyana Seredyuk, Mary Vestewig, Advertising, Apps, Digital TV, Streaming, Worldwide
CTV's share of digital video ad impressions up 23% in Q1 2022
May 25, 2022 – The latest findings from Extreme Reach (ER) show a distinct shift in how advertisers reached consumers during the first quarter of 2022, portending a potential year of transition across the market and return to pre-pandemic levels across the media mix.
News categories: Extreme Reach, Mary Vestewig, Advertising, Digital TV, Market Research, Streaming, Worldwide
TheViewPoint certified to run Extreme Reach VAST tags
Feb 8, 2022 – TheViewPoint is now certified by Extreme Reach to run Extreme Reach VAST tags. The certification recognizes TheViewPoint for adopting the CTV industry's best practices in delivery and measurement of video advertising.
News categories: TheViewPoint, Extreme Reach, Daniel Elad, Mary Vestewig, Advertising, Digital TV, Streaming, Worldwide
Nielsen to enhance TV measurement with individual commercial metrics
Nov 22, 2021 – Nielsen (NYSE: NLSN) has announced that it will enhance its U.S. television measurement offering by tracking viewing in a more precise manner, allowing for a future where audience estimates are based on individual ads rather than commercial minutes.
News categories: Nielsen, Extreme Reach, Kim Gilberti, Gaurav Agarwal, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, USA
Extreme Reach gains CTV accreditation from MRC
Oct 5, 2021 – Extreme Reach (ER) has received accreditation for CTV Rendered Video Ad Impressions and related Video Play metrics from the Media Rating Council (MRC), as well as a new accreditation for Mobile App.
News categories: Extreme Reach, Media Rating Council, Tim Conley, George W. Ivie, Olivia Devereux, Advertising, Streaming, USA
Extreme Reach and BrightLine power interactive personalized ads for CTV
Aug 18, 2021 – Extreme Reach (ER) has formed a partnership with BrightLine, leveraging both companies' strengths - BrightLine's expertise and CTV ad technology and ER's leadership in brand creative management.
News categories: Extreme Reach, BrightLine, Tim Conley, Robert Aksman, Advertising, Digital TV, USA
Extreme Reach releases Q2 2021 Video Benchmarks report
Aug 12, 2021 – Extreme Reach (ER) has announced findings from its Video Benchmarks Report for Q2 2021. Connected TV, at 35% of the impressions mix in Q2, continues to be the lead platform of choice for ER clients.
News categories: Extreme Reach, Mary Vestewig, Advertising, Digital TV, Market Research, Streaming, USA
VIZIO announces first certified OAR technology partners
Jul 1, 2021 – VIZIO (NYSE: VZIO) has announced that LTN, Beachfront, FreeWheel, INVIDI, Google, Adcuratio and Extreme Reach are compliant with Open Addressable Ready (OAR) specifications and are certified to enable OAR campaigns.
News categories: VIZIO, Zeev Neumeier, Malik Khan, Ben Abbatiello, Stefan Maris, Bruce Anderson, Peentoo Patel, Advertising, Digital TV, Smart TV, Streaming, USA
Extreme Reach releases Q1 2021 Video Benchmarks Report
May 18, 2021 – Extreme Reach (ER) has released the findings of its Video Benchmarks Report with data from Q1 2021. The report includes ad performance data for impressions served from its AdBridge platform to CTV, desktop, and mobile devices.
News categories: Extreme Reach, Mary Vestewig, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, Market Research, Streaming, USA
- Bitmovin and MainStreaming partner to deliver broadcast-quality video streams
- New products and more countries for Amazon-built TV range
- Pay TV subscribers in Eastern Europe to fall to 73 million in 2028
- VIZIO selects Whip Media for WatchFree+ ad revenue reporting
- Qwilt partners with Telefónica to provide CDN services in Spain
- Ateme launches 'audience-aware' streaming solution
- SAPEC to develop encoder for first live 8K DTT broadcast
- Big Media launches The New Frontier channel with VlogBox
- Bedrock expands 6play max availability to more connected devices
- Slower AR/VR headset shipment growth expected for 2023
- Netgem completes sale of Fibre France business to Nordnet
- Integral Ad Science ad verification goes live with Netflix
- DoubleVerify media quality measurement now available to Netflix advertisers
- EU clears acquisition of VOO and Brutélé by Orange, subject to conditions
- Liberty Global Belgium to launch takeover bid for Telenet Group Holding
- Proximus extends partnership with ThinkAnalytics
- Allente launches Google TV device powered by 3SS and SEI Robotics
- Streaming TV now most-watched TV form in the EU5
- StarHub introduces interactive advertising with Hoppr
- Breezeline Stream TV launches in Pennsylvania