Digital TV News: FourthWall Media
S&T and FourthWall Media to integrate EBIF tools
Sep 15, 2011 – Strategy & Technology (S&T) has announced a partnership with FourthWall Media to integrate key features of each company's EBIF tools.
News categories: Strategy & Technology, FourthWall Media, Cable TV, Middleware
Charter Reaches 1 Million Mark for EBIF-Enabled Digital Set-Top Box Deployment
May 10, 2011 – Charter (NASDAQ: CHTR) has deployed more than one million EBIF-enabled set-top boxes in nearly all its communities utilizing Cisco (NASDAQ: CSCO) set-top boxes. Charter worked with Concurrent (NASDAQ: CCUR) and FourthWall Media on the rollout.
News categories: Charter, FourthWall Media, Concurrent, Cisco Systems, Cable TV, Digital TV, Market Research, Middleware, Set Top Box, USA
Charter turns to itaas for EBIF platform support
May 12, 2010 – itaas and Charter Communications (NASDAQ:CCMM) have announced an agreement that includes licensing, installation and support for the TVWorks ETV platform. The way is now paved for Charter to begin deployment across various digital set tops (STBs).
News categories: itaas, Charter Communications, Cable TV, Digital TV, Middleware, Set Top Box, USA
itaas Develops EBIF Solution to Expand Availability of Interactive Platform
May 11, 2010 – itaas has announced that it has completed integration and development work with Comcast (Nasdaq: CMCSA, CMCSK) on a user agent built on CableLabs' EBIF specification for use on Cisco (NASDAQ: CSCO) set-top boxes.
News categories: itaas, Comcast, Cisco Systems, TVWorks, Cable TV, Digital TV, Middleware, Set Top Box, USA
itaas announces testing of Digital-to-Analog (DTA) converters for set-top box system compliance
Mar 17, 2010 – itaas has announced a program for the testing and certification of DTA devices. Manufacturers of DTA devices are relying on itaas experience and comprehensive infrastructure to ensure compliance with industry standards.
News categories: itaas, Cable TV, Set Top Box, USA
Rovi and FourthWall Media Collaborate on Enhanced TV Platform
Feb 8, 2010 – FourthWall Media and Rovi Corporation (Nasdaq: ROVI) have signed an agreement under which Rovi will offer an integrated ETV Platform, including FourthWall Media's EBIF User Agent, ETV Server, and TV Widgets® as part of Rovi's guide solutions.
News categories: Rovi Corp, FourthWall Media, Cable TV, Middleware, Set Top Box, Smart Home, USA
- Mola TV taps Viaccess-Orca to monetize EPL video streaming
- Streamhub enhances video audience analytics with Kantar data
- Eurofins announces NEXTGEN TV test suite for 2022 receivers
- Roku begins Roku OS 10 roll-out
- Roku Express 4K+ and Roku Voice Remote Pro launched in U.S.
- Fraunhofer and Sinclair working to bring Digital Radio Mondiale to ATSC 3.0
- Vodafone España adopts targeted content promotion from TiVo
- 3SS selected by FreeCast for SelectTV multiscreen UX
- LTN Global launches universal signaling for linear addressable TV advertising
- Worldwide semiconductor revenue grew 10.4% in 2020
- Freeview Australia launches integrated HbbTV platform
- ACCESS licenses Ligada iSuite for NetFront Browser BE HbbTV testing
- PubMatic to integrate Samba TV data for CTV audience targeting
- Chinese suppliers take top three positions in TV panel shipments
- 2021 shaping up to be year of programmatic TV advertising in Europe
- WarnerMedia RIDE app now available for U.S. Toyota and Lexus owners
- discovery+ launches on Xfinity Flex and soon on X1
- CommScope to spin-off Home Networks business
- Disney+ rollout in Southern Asia going strong
- Western Europe pay TV subscribers to fall by 4 million