Digital TV News: Frank Cadoret
Médiamétrie now measuring myCANAL in 4-screen TV audience
Jul 17, 2018 – Médiamétrie now offers 4-screen TV audience measurement customers the option to view the performance of their programmes broadcast on myCANAL, CANAL+ Group’s OTT television distribution platform.
News categories: Médiamétrie, Groupe CANAL+, Julien Rosanvallon, Frank Cadoret, Advertising, Digital TV, France, Market Research, Streaming
CANAL+ launches Ultra HD service on ASTRA at 19.2°E
Jan 18, 2018 – SES has announced that CANAL+ has launched a new satellite Ultra HD (UHD) offer with a new set-top box. Canal+ Group delivers the UHD channels via ASTRA 19.2°E. The service is available to 100% of TV households in France.
News categories: SES S.A, CANAL+, Ferdinand Kayser, Frank Cadoret, Content Distribution, Digital TV, France, Satellite
SFR launches Google Services STB powered by Marvell ARMADA 1500 Plus
Jan 14, 2014 – Marvell (Nasdaq: MRVL) has announced that SFR has launched its hybrid set-top box powered by Marvell's ARMADA® 1500 Plus (88DE3108) system-on-chip (SoC) platform.
News categories: Marvell, SFR, Weili Dai, Frank Cadoret, Digital TV, France, IPTV, Middleware, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Streaming
- ATSC 3.0 technologies selected for Brazil's TV 3.0 system
- European Audiovisual Observatory publishes report on media ownership in Europe
- MPEG-H selected as audio system for Brazil's TV 3.0 Project
- Altice partners with Ampersand to sell addressable ad inventory
- Cgates goes live with Synamedia video network solutions
- Video Solutions AG launches AVOD channels with Amagi
- Netflix shows signs of slowing in the U.S.
- A-LIVE partners with Minerva to offer fans NFTs of music concert
- Pay TV revenues in the MENA region to decline by $1.5bn
- ViacomCBS migrates from satellite to IP content distribution with CommScope
- VIDAA selects Unruly SSP and ad server to provide inventory access
- NBCUniversal names iSpot.tv as first cross-platform Video Certified Measurement Partner
- GTPL Hathway finishes 2021 with 7.5 million digital CATV subscribers
- Vewd adds SmarDTV CI Plus CAM to Operator TV ecosystem
- DTH subscribers down 970,000 in India in 3Q 2021
- Global consumer media usage growth slowed to 1.6% in 2021
- castLabs DRM protects online content for PBS
- NBCUniversal and RTL AdConnect offer joint access to ad inventory
- ERT upgrades OTT platform with Telmaco and Insys VT
- QXC Communications launches MDU streaming service with NAGRA