Digital TV News: Gian Fulgoni
comScore expands partnership with Charter Communications
May 31, 2017 – comScore has announced an agreement with Charter Communications to expand its integration of Charter’s aggregated and anonymized television data from all U.S. markets into comScore's TV measurement service.
News categories: comScore, Charter Communications, Gian Fulgoni, Advertising, Big Data, Cable TV, Digital TV, USA
CNN launch partner for comScore combined TV and digital audience metrics
Apr 27, 2016 – CNN and comScore have announced that CNN is one of the first media companies to leverage Xmedia to measure a total unduplicated view of audience across its television, desktop and mobile properties in a single metric.
News categories: comScore, CNN, Gian Fulgoni, Robin Garfield, Advertising, Digital TV, Mobile, Worldwide
- Mirada to power MNC's Vision+ streaming service in Indonesia
- Munich court rules Netflix infringing Broadcom video patent
- India Smart TV market grew 8% YoY in 1H23
- TV Monaco starts operations supported by Qvest
- Caretta Research: MVPDs must evolve into 'super aggregators'
- Barb upgrades API with BVOD, SVOD, video-sharing and non-TV device data
- U.S. JIC conditionally certifies Comscore, iSpot and VideoAmp currencies
- Global SVOD revenues to surpass $127bn in 2029
- Ateme enables 5G Broadcast transmission in the U.S.
- Amazon announces Fire TV product updates
- TCL adds Fire TV options to U.S television portfolio
- Another slow year expected for AR/VR headsets
- Intigral partners with DIAGNAL to enhance entertainment experiences
- Du chooses DataMiner monitoring for broadcast and teleport operations
- TSTT switches to Zappware's multi-screen client framework
- Allegro DVT launches video encoder IP for 4K/8K video
- AVOD revenues to hit $69 billion in 2029
- ZTE unveils updated Cloud PVP solution at IBC 2023
- Accedo brings AI-powered sports highlights to Accedo Launcher
- 76% of Nordic households now have an internet connected TV set