Digital TV News: Hermann Riedl
WIND VISION using ZAPPWARE cloud-native TV solution on AWS
Jun 3, 2021 – ZAPPWARE has announced that cloud-native versions of its back office and tools are running on AWS services, giving WIND VISION access to a secure set of cloud services for the benefit of its users.
News categories: ZAPPWARE, WIND Hellas, AWS, Patrick Vos, Hermann Riedl, Digital TV, Greece, UX
Zappware enables WIND VISION on PCs in Greece
Dec 2, 2020 – Zappware has announced that WIND’s pay TV platform is now available on the PC. Streaming through WIND VISION is now possible in all household screens, with a seamless experience and all functionalities enabled.
News categories: Zappware, WIND VISION, Patrick Vos, Hermann Riedl, Digital TV, Greece, OTT, UX
WIND Hellas launches ABR service with Broadpeak
Jul 15, 2020 – WIND Hellas has chosen Broadpeak's streaming and recording solutions to power its new ABR service. The service was launched in collaboration with Zappware who provided the full TV solution.
News categories: Broadpeak, WIND Hellas, Jacques Le Mancq, Hermann Riedl, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Greece
WIND-Hellas launching Cloud Recordings with Zappware
Nov 27, 2019 – WIND Hellas announced the launch of its cloud-based recording service. The Android TV solution is built and operated by Zappware as a turnkey service and has been rolled out to all WIND VISION users.
News categories: Zappware, WIND Hellas, Patrick Vos, Hermann Riedl, Android TV, Digital TV, Greece, IPTV, UX
WIND Hellas launches TV service powered by ZAPPWARE
Apr 25, 2018 – WIND Hellas has announced the launch of its multi-screen pay TV service. The solution is built and operated by Zappware as a turnkey service.
News categories: Zappware, WIND Hellas, Patrick Vos, Hermann Riedl, Android TV, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Greece, Mobile, Set Top Box, UX
WIND Hellas chooses ZAPPWARE cloud-based TV
Feb 20, 2017 – WIND Hellas has announced that it will cooperate with Zappware to offer high end TV services to its customers. Thanks to Zappware’s turnkey technology solution WIND Hellas will launch a new multiscreen video service by the end of the year.
News categories: Zappware, WIND Hellas, Patrick Vos, Hermann Riedl, Apps, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Greece, Mobile
- Magnite to manage ad placement for Brazil's NetMovies
- Acxiom and Totalplay to provide addressable audiences in Mexico
- Undertone launches CTV ad solution for improved consumer engagement
- More than seventy 8K TVs now certified by the 8K Association
- Ocean Blue Software acquires Advanced Media Group from EKT
- DVB approves commercial requirements for DVB-I over 5G
- V-Nova raises €33 million in series C round
- AT&T premium TV down 473k; Vrio down 239k; HBO up 3.6M video subs in 2Q 2021
- Verizon FIOS consumer video subscribers down 62,000 in 2Q 2021
- Astro launches STB for TV without a satellite dish
- DoubleVerify earns MRC accreditation for CTV solutions
- Freesat 4K STB receives EICS certification with DTG Testing
- Cox Media Group Local Solutions partners with Amazon Advertising
- Samba TV announces global TV viewership dashboard
- Sky Brasil's SKY Connect 4K Android TV DVR powered by Wyplay
- NBCUniversal adopts Ad-ID for its One Platform
- Redbox to expand free live TV content with Wurl
- ThinkAnalytics rebrands its suite as 'Think360'
- Grupo Werthein to buy AT&T's Vrio operations
- ITV and Sky upgrade their commercial partnership