Digital TV News: Jean-Pierre Henot
AirTies demonstrates HEVC for broadband TV with Envivio and Octoshape at TVConnect
Mar 18, 2014 – AirTies along with Envivio (NASDAQ: ENVI) and Octoshape are to show an interoperability demonstration of HEVC adaptive bitrate video, delivered over the public internet to consumer set-top boxes (STBs).
News categories: AirTies, Envivio, Octoshape, Jean-Pierre Henot, Bulent Celebi, Michael Koehn Milland, Content Distribution, Set Top Box, Smart Home, Streaming, Video Exchange, Worldwide
Envivio to demo 4K HEVC encoding with Broadcom, MStar and ST at CES2014
Jan 7, 2014 – Envivio (Nasdaq:ENVI) has announced that Envivio 4K HEVC compression will be demonstrated by industry partners Broadcom, MStar Semiconductor and STMicroelectronics in Las Vegas during the 2014 Consumer Electronics Show (CES).
News categories: Envivio, Jean-Pierre Henot, Phillippe Notton, Andrew Cofler, CES2022, Content Distribution, Semiconductor, Worldwide
Envivio 4Caster C4 HD Encoder/Transcoder Crosses the 6 Mbps Barrier
Aug 19, 2009 – Envivio has announced the newest member of its Convergence Series video encoders/transcoders. The 4Caster C4 HD increases video quality by as much as 35% over previous generations and substantially reduces HD bit rates below 6 Mbps.
News categories: Envivio, Content Distribution, IBC, IPTV
- Roku launches OneView ad platform for Canada
- NEXTGEN TV launched on five local TV stations in St. Louis, MO
- Redbox signs distribution agreement with Vewd
- SpringServe first independent ad server to integrate with IRIS.TV
- Robust growth forecast for SVOD revenue in India
- Latest Vestel TVs certified for DTS:X immersive audio
- Wiztivi develops UI for Sagemcom Video Soundbox STB
- AlphaOTT partners with STI Telecom for OTT/IPTV headend services
- UEI providing voice-enabled remote for Astro's Ultra set-tops
- Ross Video withdraws from IBC 2021 exhibition
- Comcast brings XiOne streaming box to the U.S.
- Liberty Global to sell UPC Polska to iliad’s Play subsidiary
- Subscription fatigue in Australia? Not yet but on the way
- Sofia Digital working on a central service list registry for DVB-I
- Sony Pictures Networks India and Zee Entertainment negotiating merger
- Roku's Shopify app enables small business TV ad campaigns
- Americans move from bingeing on TV to social media in 2021
- VideoElephant makes 150 linear video channels available for licensing
- Android TV in 25% of advanced set-top boxes
- Pure TV launches in Ireland based on the Netgem TV platform