Digital TV News: Jerry Yu
MediaTek and Samsung introduce Wi-Fi 6E enabled 8K TV
Apr 6, 2021 – Samsung has introduced an 8K QLED TV, powered by MediaTek's MT7921AU, supporting Wi-Fi 6E. Wi-Fi 6E makes use of 6GHz spectrum to offer multi-gigabit data throughput, lower latency and the latest security and connection reliability features.
News categories: MediaTek, Samsung, Jerry Yu, Digital TV, Semiconductor, Smart TV, Worldwide
MediaTek adds AI enhancements for Smart TV, Displays, Cameras and Speakers
Jan 7, 2019 – MediaTek has launched several AI products for the smart home, including the latest generation of MediaTek's TV AI picture quality (PQ) technology, the MT8175 AI vision platform for smart displays and smart cameras, and the MT8518 AI voice platform for portable smart speakers.
News categories: MediaTek, Jerry Yu, Digital TV, Semiconductor, Smart Home, Smart TV, UX, Worldwide
MediaTek adds support for AI in Smart Home devices
Jan 8, 2018 – MediaTek has announced that it is evolving its home entertainment platform by developing solutions that power artificial intelligence (AI) voice and vision capabilities in an array of smart home devices.
News categories: MediaTek, Jerry Yu, CES2022, Semiconductor, Smart Home, Worldwide
- Evoca expands to Denver with Altitude Sports
- European Parliament agrees Digital Services Act (DSA) proposal
- Worldwide semiconductor revenue grew 25.1% in 2021
- MPEG LA offers one-stop license for ATSC 3.0
- discovery+ now available on LG Smart TVs in Canada
- SLING TV comes to VIZIO SmartCast platform
- VideoAI from CTS automates video content metadata generation
- Irdeto brings Server Side Ad Insertion solution to market
- Five million Brits spending full working day on streaming sites
- Breezeline launches cloud-based TV service
- ATSC 3.0 technologies selected for Brazil's TV 3.0 system
- European Audiovisual Observatory publishes report on media ownership in Europe
- MPEG-H selected as audio system for Brazil's TV 3.0 Project
- Altice partners with Ampersand to sell addressable ad inventory
- Cgates goes live with Synamedia video network solutions
- Video Solutions AG launches AVOD channels with Amagi
- Netflix shows signs of slowing in the U.S.
- A-LIVE partners with Minerva to offer fans NFTs of music concert
- Pay TV revenues in the MENA region to decline by $1.5bn
- ViacomCBS migrates from satellite to IP content distribution with CommScope