Digital TV News: John Sollecito
7Park Data tracks path from SVOD viewing to buying on Amazon.com
Dec 6, 2018 – 7Park Data has announced the availability of OTT Stream to Shop, a data intelligence product that tracks and analyzes the Amazon.com purchase behaviors of US consumers after viewing TV and movie titles on Netflix, Hulu, and Amazon Prime Video.
News categories: 7Park Data, John Sollecito, Advertising, Digital TV, OTT, USA
7Park Data announces availability of Amazon Prime Video viewership data
Oct 19, 2018 – 7Park Data has added Amazon Prime Video viewership data to its Streaming Intelligence data product. The new offering includes insights into streaming behavior in more than 50 countries on services such as Hulu, Netflix, and now Amazon Prime Video.
News categories: 7Park Data, John Sollecito, Donna Murphy, Big Data, Digital TV, OTT, Worldwide
- Freesat 4K STB receives EICS certification with DTG Testing
- Cox Media Group Local Solutions partners with Amazon Advertising
- Samba TV announces global TV viewership dashboard
- Sky Brasil's SKY Connect 4K Android TV DVR powered by Wyplay
- NBCUniversal adopts Ad-ID for its One Platform
- Redbox to expand free live TV content with Wurl
- ThinkAnalytics rebrands its suite as 'Think360'
- Grupo Werthein to buy AT&T's Vrio operations
- ITV and Sky upgrade their commercial partnership
- TCL passes TÜV Rheinland ETSI EN 303 645 test for IoT devices
- OFIVE TV partners with Amagi for distribution to FAST platforms
- Comscore provides audience measurement currency to Spectrum Reach
- Global Smart TV household ownership to exceed 50% by 2026
- Innovid quantifies CTV impact on advertising in the U.S.
- HbbTV releases Targeted Advertising specification for TV sets in STB markets
- TheViewPoint supports OTT monetization at Caracol TV
- Altice USA introduces Optimum and Suddenlink 4K streaming device
- ThinkAnalytics integrates Gracenote Personalized Imagery
- CNN+ streaming service to launch in Q1 2022
- Verimatrix CA chosen for digital TV switchover initiative in Nigeria