Digital TV News: Jurandir Pitsch
Baita Conteúdo distributes HD channels via SES-6 in Brazil
Jul 25, 2019 – Thanks to a partnership with SES, Baita Conteúdo, which currently distributes its channels over the internet to cable TV operators in Brazil, will deliver the same channels via satellite and reach all cable and DTH operators served by SES-6.
News categories: SES S.A, Baita Conteúdo, Jurandir Pitsch, Pedro Bernardo, Brazil, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Satellite
Sersat enables content delivery across Latin America via SES-14
Jun 19, 2019 – Pay TV operators, content owners and broadcasters can now deliver video content across Latin America on a platform developed by Sersat. The C-band platform is hosted on SES-14 at SES’s new video position for the Americas of 47.5 degrees West.
News categories: SES S.A, Sersat, Jurandir Pitsch, Verónica Martinez, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Latin America, Satellite
SES accelerates Latin America’s path to Ultra HD
Apr 10, 2018 – Following major space and ground infrastructure investments and the expansion of its Latin America video neighbourhood, SES has announced the launch of its Ultra HD platform into the region to accelerate commercial 4K rollouts among TV providers across Latin America.
News categories: SES S.A, Jurandir Pitsch, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Satellite, USA
Kiwisat's Caribbean DTH to transmit on SES-10
Apr 5, 2018 – Satellite TV provider Kiwisat is launching a DTH TV offering in the Caribbean using SES’s satellite SES-10. The service is mainly aimed at English-speaking islands, but also includes three French-speaking channels for French subscribers.
News categories: SES S.A, Kiwisat, Jurandir Pitsch, Andrew Wang, Caribbean, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Satellite
SES enables MultTV to deliver TV to ISP subscribers in Brazil
Jun 6, 2017 – SES (Paris; LuxX: SESG) and MultTV have announced a capacity agreement which will enable MultTV’s ISP customers to deliver TV content to their subscribers via IP. MultTV will use C-band capacity on SES-6.
News categories: SES S.A, MultTV, NEOTV, Jurandir Pitsch, Osmir Petrini, Alex Jucius, Brazil, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IPTV, Satellite
NSS-806 satellite at 48°E wins regulatory approval in Brazil
Nov 6, 2014 – SES (Paris;LuxX:SESG) has announced that ANATEL, the Brazilian National Telecommunications Agency, has approved the NSS-806 satellite for use at the 48 degree West orbital position recently awarded at auction to SES.
News categories: SES S.A, Anatel, Jurandir Pitsch, Brazil, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Latin America, Satellite
SES wins exploitation rights for two Brazilian orbital positions
Aug 18, 2014 – SES (Paris; LuxX:SESG) has announced that its subsidiary SES DTH do Brasil has signed with Anatel (Brazil's telecommunications agency) exploitation rights terms for two Brazilian orbital positions (48°W and 64°W).
News categories: SES S.A, Anatel, Brazil, Content Distribution, Satellite
- tvOS 17 brings FaceTime and video conferencing to Apple TV 4K
- VIDAA to bring Paramount+ to viewers in Canada and Latin America
- AR/VR headset shipments slowed in Q1 2023
- Introducing Apple Vision Pro: Apple’s first spatial computer
- 49% of U.S. adults watch video via a CTV device daily
- FAST revenues in Eastern Europe set to reach $42m by 2028
- Qvest becomes European League of Football FAST playout partner
- Wyplay acquires iFeelSmart
- Tenstorrent to build AI and RISC-V chiplets with LG for Smart TVs
- DISH brings its linear TV to the digital ad marketplace
- health tv launches first FAST channel with Amagi
- Number of UK SVOD homes falls in 1Q 2023
- inext signs Moldova distribution contract with DIGIMAX
- EL PAIS begins live broadcasts on its FAST channel with The Channel Store
- SoftAtHome implements Alexa voice control software for etisalat by e&
- Arabsat Badr-8 satellite successfully launched
- Streaming TV growth in Latin America driven by ad-supported viewing
- STARZ domestic OTT subscribers up 700,000 in 1Q 2023
- New DIRECTV STREAM customers get priority access to Telly waiting list
- Insys Video Technologies simplifies video streaming with Bitmovin