Digital TV News: Jurandir Pitsch
Baita Conteúdo distributes HD channels via SES-6 in Brazil
Jul 25, 2019 – Thanks to a partnership with SES, Baita Conteúdo, which currently distributes its channels over the internet to cable TV operators in Brazil, will deliver the same channels via satellite and reach all cable and DTH operators served by SES-6.
News categories: SES S.A, Baita Conteúdo, Jurandir Pitsch, Pedro Bernardo, Brazil, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Satellite
Sersat enables content delivery across Latin America via SES-14
Jun 19, 2019 – Pay TV operators, content owners and broadcasters can now deliver video content across Latin America on a platform developed by Sersat. The C-band platform is hosted on SES-14 at SES’s new video position for the Americas of 47.5 degrees West.
News categories: SES S.A, Sersat, Jurandir Pitsch, Verónica Martinez, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Latin America, Satellite
SES accelerates Latin America’s path to Ultra HD
Apr 10, 2018 – Following major space and ground infrastructure investments and the expansion of its Latin America video neighbourhood, SES has announced the launch of its Ultra HD platform into the region to accelerate commercial 4K rollouts among TV providers across Latin America.
News categories: SES S.A, Jurandir Pitsch, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Satellite, USA
Kiwisat's Caribbean DTH to transmit on SES-10
Apr 5, 2018 – Satellite TV provider Kiwisat is launching a DTH TV offering in the Caribbean using SES’s satellite SES-10. The service is mainly aimed at English-speaking islands, but also includes three French-speaking channels for French subscribers.
News categories: SES S.A, Kiwisat, Jurandir Pitsch, Andrew Wang, Caribbean, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Satellite
SES enables MultTV to deliver TV to ISP subscribers in Brazil
Jun 6, 2017 – SES (Paris; LuxX: SESG) and MultTV have announced a capacity agreement which will enable MultTV’s ISP customers to deliver TV content to their subscribers via IP. MultTV will use C-band capacity on SES-6.
News categories: SES S.A, MultTV, NEOTV, Jurandir Pitsch, Osmir Petrini, Alex Jucius, Brazil, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IPTV, Satellite
NSS-806 satellite at 48°E wins regulatory approval in Brazil
Nov 6, 2014 – SES (Paris;LuxX:SESG) has announced that ANATEL, the Brazilian National Telecommunications Agency, has approved the NSS-806 satellite for use at the 48 degree West orbital position recently awarded at auction to SES.
News categories: SES S.A, Anatel, Jurandir Pitsch, Brazil, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Latin America, Satellite
SES wins exploitation rights for two Brazilian orbital positions
Aug 18, 2014 – SES (Paris; LuxX:SESG) has announced that its subsidiary SES DTH do Brasil has signed with Anatel (Brazil's telecommunications agency) exploitation rights terms for two Brazilian orbital positions (48°W and 64°W).
News categories: SES S.A, Anatel, Brazil, Content Distribution, Satellite
- Vewd and Mediatek bring entertainment to vehicle rear-seats
- Conviva expands into advertising audience measurement
- C Spire to acquire Troy Cablevision
- Software Freedom Conservancy sues Vizio for GPL violations
- Altibox Android TV service goes live with 3SS and Technicolor
- Sunrise UPC launches yallo TV in Switzerland
- ATEME embeds Viaccess-Orca contribution watermarking
- Deloitte releases results of Digital Media Trends Fall Pulse survey
- RFE receives Android TV Operator Tier certification for IPTV STB
- Disney+ coming to Hisense and Toshiba TVs with VIDAA Smart OS
- Tremor International acquires Spearad
- TekSavvy TV footprint expands across Canada
- Airtel launches Video Platform as a Service product
- Comcast launches Smart TVs based on its XClass TV platform
- ViacomCBS and Altice USA renew distribution agreement
- OTT now at 82% consumer saturation in the U.S.
- MultTV and MwareTV launch multi-tenant TV as a Service in Brazil
- discovery+ now available on LG Smart TVs in the U.S.
- HBO Max to be available at Telia from October 26
- Tata Sky expands quality and availability monitoring with DataMiner