Digital TV News: Justin B. Smith
Bloomberg and Twitter to debut live video news network
May 1, 2017 – Bloomberg Media and Twitter have announced that they are partnering to create the first-ever 24/7 breaking news network that will be global, live, social and streaming.
News categories: Bloomberg, Twitter, Michael R. Bloomberg, Justin B. Smith, John Micklethwait, Jack Dorsey, Anthony Noto, Digital TV, Mobile, Social TV, Streaming, Worldwide
Bloomberg Media and Twitter announce live streaming partnership
Jul 12, 2016 – Bloomberg Media and Twitter have announced they have partnered to live stream select Bloomberg Television programs and its markets coverage. The partnership extends the network’s reach to Twitter’s audience of over 800M people.
News categories: Bloomberg, Twitter, Justin B. Smith, Anthony Noto, Digital TV, Streaming, USA, Worldwide
- Mirada to power MNC's Vision+ streaming service in Indonesia
- Munich court rules Netflix infringing Broadcom video patent
- India Smart TV market grew 8% YoY in 1H23
- TV Monaco starts operations supported by Qvest
- Caretta Research: MVPDs must evolve into 'super aggregators'
- Barb upgrades API with BVOD, SVOD, video-sharing and non-TV device data
- U.S. JIC conditionally certifies Comscore, iSpot and VideoAmp currencies
- Global SVOD revenues to surpass $127bn in 2029
- Ateme enables 5G Broadcast transmission in the U.S.
- Amazon announces Fire TV product updates
- TCL adds Fire TV options to U.S television portfolio
- Another slow year expected for AR/VR headsets
- Intigral partners with DIAGNAL to enhance entertainment experiences
- Du chooses DataMiner monitoring for broadcast and teleport operations
- TSTT switches to Zappware's multi-screen client framework
- Allegro DVT launches video encoder IP for 4K/8K video
- AVOD revenues to hit $69 billion in 2029
- ZTE unveils updated Cloud PVP solution at IBC 2023
- Accedo brings AI-powered sports highlights to Accedo Launcher
- 76% of Nordic households now have an internet connected TV set